cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye Cream Recommendations

Nad1ya
Winging It

I've recently considered adding an eye cream to my skincare routine however I'm wondering if it's a necessity. If it is essential to have an eye cream which product should I go for? I want something hydrating so I'm steering towards the Kiehls Avocado Eye cream. Any other recommendations would be great x

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Eye Cream Recommendations

Beautyfiend
Just Arrived

Hi there, 

It is not a necessity to use an eye cream and some of the most notable online beauty personalities do not actually use an eye cream (Stephanie Nicole for example). The theory is that the under eye products consist of smaller molecules that can be easily absorbed by the skin under eyes as oppose to the ones present in a regular face cream. This means that if you are not facing any particular challenges in the under-eye area you can just use your regular face moisturiser rather than a designated eye product. 

The Kiehl's avocado cream is good if you just need some extra moisture. You might also want to consider the one from Benefit or Korres - I think it's from the Wild Rose range (this is the best moisturising cream that I used ever). The Origins GinZing is also good if you need something light and easy to absorb.

I hope this helps Smiley Happy

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

I didn't rate the kiehls avocado eye cream. It didn't really make much difference. The two I would recommend would be bare minerals longevity eye cream and Alpha H absolute eye complex. 

Nad1ya
Winging It

Thanks x

northerngloss
Fresh Face

I love the Chanel Hydra Beauty Eye Gel which is perfect on its own but I've recently been layering Estee Lauder DayWear Eye over the top for an extra hydration boost and I'm loving them together!

NicolePriceMUA
Winging It

The Kiehls Avocado Eye cream is nice, I used to use that one but now I've moved onto Clinique Pep Start and it's amazing! It has helped to reduce my under eye lines massively! Highly recommend giving that one a go!x

nico1410
Getting Lippy

I saw a skin care expert on TV (can't remember who) who said eye creams are no different to ordinary face creams, so maybe just focus on one for your whole face? 

Aliyah_zz
Getting Lippy

I’m 35+ and i feel using an eye cream really helps with my dark circles and puffiness as well as skin firmness of the under eye area. I love the new Elemis peptide eye recovery cream at the moment really has helped with my  dark circles . BB8C5D1D-F45D-42BB-95FC-69FDFDC2B68B.jpeg

Nad1ya
Winging It

Thank you for the recommendation x

Nad1ya
Winging It

Thank you x