cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye Bags

catherined
Beauty Crush

l literally have the worst eye bags going (feeling them even more on this Monday morning)!! I feel like no eye creams even make a difference Smiley Sad Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid or even soften them a little bit? 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Eye Bags

Community Manager
Community Manager

I've found that hydration really makes a difference to my eyes! Also vitamin c - brightening my skin helps reduce my eye bags!! I really rate Clinique's fresh-pressed range!! x

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

Ive just found a garnier eye bag mask. Its vitamin c apparently and i think it worked for me! My eyes certainly felt refreshed! 

Highlighted

SaraS
Getting Lippy

Using an eye cream overnight really helps .Elemis has some great products like the Peptide 4 eye recovery cream or for those Monday morning eyes ,the pro radiance illuminating balm is brilliant .

Janee
Getting Lippy

Elemis Pro Collagen Hydragel eye masks are incredible.  I literally have to ration myself!! 

PageS
Getting Lippy

Love Love Love...these!!

Pro-Collagen Hydrogel Eye Masks - ELEMIS

Dermal roll before using the masks!!

PageS
Getting Lippy

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

Extra sleep? Lots of water and my mum used to put tablespoons in the fridge and then cover her eyes with them in the morning to reduce the bags. I've never tried it? Otherwise I think Garnier do some eye patches to put under the eye. 

catherined
Beauty Crush

@Priya_13 haha I love cool little hacks like that! Thanks so  much x 

Clarka1
Winging It

I found using an eye moisturiser at night really helps- the Kiehl's advocado creamy eye treatment is good and smells great. In the day I will mix this with my concealer as well, so it don't go flakey in the day time.