10 REPLIES 10

Re: Elf new skin care all under £12

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Seen quite a few influences using this brand never tried it 🤔

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

I have an exfoliating wash from Elf which I still haven’t tried 🤦‍♀️ They do have good reviews 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@SparkyJ @SophieG1  I've seen it in TK Maxx and Boots too but I don't know much about the brand. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've had makeup from them before @Priya_13 , but never any skincare.  My Kiehls moisturiser has Squalene (or however you spell it?!) in so the cream sounds interesting.  

They sent me a £5 off voucher yesterday, but then again, I do have enough skincare atm!  

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  of course they do I thought the name was familiar. I think superdrugs stock elf cosmetics?

I have loads of skin care I need to get through. I'm on a mission to use up what I've got. I've tried the HA serum for 2 days now and it's really good. My skin feels super moisturised and softer. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

The HA acid sounds promising then @Priya_13 , keep us updated!  👍  Have you tried the caffeine solution yet?  

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey yes just for my huge dark circles under my eyes. It feels cooling and sinks right in. I'm hoping for results in a few weeks. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Same with the dark circles @Priya_13 !  

I wish I was able to use skincare consistently lol, but I'm always chopping and changing!  If I'd used it day and night since I got it I might be able to say if it actually did some good!  Although, it does feel like it does, and even after a few uses, it does feel like it might be doing something.  

Highlighted

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  I'm going to use all the tiny bits of serum, eye cream etc and just stick to 4- 5 products. That is the aim. I've got a long way to go.