cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EGYPTIAN MAGIC ⚱️

Areej
Beauty Icon

I’ve hurd a lot about this Egyptian magic cream .....and Hurd good things with very good reviews I was just wondering has anyone used it before?  And what’s the formula like? Is it more like vasaline?

i was thinking of buying some but would like to know your thoughts first❤️

144D0B06-A4D8-4239-BD4D-F78D93FC7A41.jpeg.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: EGYPTIAN MAGIC ⚱️

shubhi
Going Pro

@Areej Never heard of it before but ingredients seems good.

Wondering what's Royal jelly 😂

Areej
Beauty Icon

@shubhi I thought Royal jelly was a type of honey at first 🤣

but I just checked on Wikipedia 

👇

Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae, as well as adult queens. It is secreted from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees, and fed to all larvae in the colony, regardless of sex or caste.

Highlighted

eri82
Getting Lippy

I actually just bought some this week in tk maxx. The smell is really familiar but I can't place it, I like it but it's quite strong.  it's not really like a vaseline, it's quite thick but melts a bit like coconut oil does. Looks like it will last a long time as a little goes a long way.  I've only used it once so not a lot to say about it yet, but will keep you posted!

Zuzu
High Brow

@Areej almost everyone in the middle east has it and it sells at very high prices! Not tried it but the consistency is like a vaseline ointment x

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

It's got a balm consistency. I had a sample once and really enjoyed it. I definitely think it would be better for dryer skin due to the texture

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Zuzu I’ve hurd soo many people praise this and after seeing the price I thought it might be good stuff, but wasn’t sure what type of skin it would be for. Might get some to try 🙂

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Fiona_Jayne Thank you loads ❤️ I had a feeling it might be like a Vaseline consistency just by looking at the ingredients. It sounds really good I’ll probably get some to try ❤️