Did you mean: 

Re: Dry Skin/ eczema

Julia
Beauty Icon

It is really worth considering trying it because it works wonders @Tarnjit 

Ashli
In the Spotlight

Hi @Tarnjit my eldest niece suffered from Eczema from birth until the age of 6. I found this cream on Ebay and it has really helped her alot now she is eczema free. I have also recommended to this many friends and family Screenshot_20190307-121529.png

AMP99
Getting Lippy

My friend gets eczema like this on her hands, sometimes worse she ended up having to go to the doctors for a cream to use.  I can't remember the name but it really cleared it up. 

My be worth making an appointment if it doesn't improve. I would have recommend aveeno but you have already tried. 

Hope this helps XX

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Thank you @Ashli and @AMP99  I have picked up Dream Cream from lush today and a pair of moisture gloves from wilkos. Gonna lather tonight and sleep with gloves on and see if it helps. Did try vasaline on top of cream. Just too slippery! Yes I tried AMP and have been given a cream similar to oilatum. Did upload a pic of it earlier in this post, forgot what it's called 🤔 xoxo

Highlighted

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

My daughter suffers with eczema and I found that the hemp range from the body shop really helped clear it up and stopped the itching I used the face protector on her face and the body butter everywhere else she had it she can now wear a skirt and sandals as it’s almost completely gone 

hope this works for you if you try it I’ve recommended it to a number of eczema sufferers and they said it helped xx

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Hi @Tarnjit  bless you, I do understand how painful and irritating eczema  can be as I suffer myself.  This is NOT a treatment, but I personally found the only cream that helped calm mine when I was really suffering on the backs of my hands was using a natural olive oil body lotion that we were given whilst out in Crete a few years ago. The brand was called Olivia and made by Papoutsanis. It smells amazing and really helped the itching and pain, and eventually it disappeared. As I said this is not what the lotion is made for, it just worked for me personally. x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Olivia-Papoutsanis-Lotion-Greek-Olive/dp/B009IX7ZXK/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_194_tr_...

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Thank you @AliceTvirus @Amanda-C both are brilliant recommendations, I used to love the Hemp hand cream for just winter dry skin and will deffos rebuy it if it helps! I'll also have a look in Bodyshop for an olive. Oil lotion, I'm sure they do it, I once bought an olive oil infused foundation from Bodyshop gave me the best glow, I'm sure they have more olive oil products perhaps! Or else will look into your particular one 😊.

Dream Cream again has helped for the time and I know it's only been a week so you going to persevere for a bit longer before I write it off! 

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Actually comparing to previous post, hand is looking better and I've not applied anything today as of yet...15524793335708653182209050967771.jpgLess red and raw, more flakey, will continue lathering all three dream cream, the GP prescription cream and aveeno which is what I have been doing already xoxo

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit So glad to see it's looking so much better. I love Aveeno body moisturisers Heart.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

It's looking a lot better @Tarnjit , glad the dream Cream seems to be helping 😊