cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dry Lips

LinHug
Just Arrived

Help - for some unknown reason my lips have gone dry and flaky

I am using a chap stick and lipstick but it's getting stuck to the flakes and looks gross

Any suggestions for a lip moisturizer if such a thing even exists or maybe a super hydrating lipstick which might help..???

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Dry Lips

AgneA
Getting Lippy

Hi, I hate that feeling on the lips.. it's my winter problem. I normally try and gently scrub them with a lip scrub and use a heavy duty protect on the lips. I love the #Elizabetharden 8 Hour cream for this or any lip ointment Smiley Happy 

cbrella
Getting Lippy

I also suffer from dry lips. I use a few products to combat this. 

The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm for overnight & the Butterstick Untinted Lip Treatment 4G - Kiehls for during the day. They work well together & my lips soon recover. 

shunningt
First Base

Always remember to exfoliate your lips. I use Lush product. Then, hydrate it with Kiehls lip balm at night. Try to apply lip primer before using matte lipstick to minimise the damage.

Highlighted

LucyMedler
Getting Lippy

Hey!

bit of an old trick, but have you tried using an old tooth brush and lip butter and exfoliating? I Like dr paw paw or Palmer coconut lip balm as they’re really thick.

also, wind and sun can make lips more dry and chapped, remember to make sure you’re drinking enough and using spf.

Aliciajadex
Fresh Face

Definitely suggest 8 hour cream! By Elizabeth Arden. I usually put it on at night, and sleep with it on,  after exfoliating my lips lightly (a good way to exfoliate is at night after you brush your teeth, light run your tooth brush over your lips) Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Moisturiser 50Ml - Elizabeth Arden

Azzama
First Base

I use lip scrub, eye cream and then lip balm. Don't scrub every day though.

Maria_05
Winging It

8 Hour Cream by Elisabeth Arden is definitely worth trying. I also like(suits me more than Arden) Glamglow Pout Mud Wet Lip Balm Treatment.  

Suwo
Fresh Face

Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury's lip scrub? It's really gentle, de-flakes and leaves your lips nicely moisturised too.

Nomes
Getting Lippy

Have you tried La Roche Posay Cicaplast Levres? It’s absolutely incredible for everything from totally fine and healthy lips to chapped and weather beaten ones! 👄