cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark bags under my eyes

Spanna1
Fresh Face

I've always had dark skin under my eyes but nothing seems to help and as I get older they seem to get darker. 

What can I do to lighten them 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Dark bags under my eyes

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Hi @Spanna1  I used to have the same problem as you and it would stress me out but then I turned to The Ordinary Caffeine Solution which helped me alot. I have done a review on here if you wish to look at it however if you want to try something natural and homemade then try mixing equal amounts of Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E and then just before bedtime, gently massage the mixture into the dark circles. In the morning, wash the area with cold water. Repeat the process nightly until the dark circles disappear.

Highlighted

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Its Potent! Eye Cream 14.2G - Benefit works really well and does seem to give visible results immediately, with lasting results over time. Hope this helps @Spanna1 x

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

@Spanna1  Might be a good question for the live Kiehl's Q&A tomorrow

@Ashli Have you got a link to your review? 😊

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

I have noticed that coconut oil is amazing to help with skin glow, apply a small amount of coconut oil on your palms, rub them together, apply it to your face and let it sink onto your skin for a few minutes then wash it off Smiley Happy