Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Clarins FB LIVE today 🥰

In the Spotlight

You have a great routine with your double serum and rose radiance @Galara01 😍🌹

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@Areej These session are so good and so nice that different companies are doing them regularly.

Last month I had a telephonic consultantion with Clinique where they introduced products based on skin type .

Highlighted

Glitterati

I missed it @Areej  but I mostly saw their tutorials and already a fan of Clarins products.😀😀😀

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 I’ve noticed that too, they might need extra members to join the FB side of things 😅 I’m currently trying some clarins samples which I’m loving and I’ll post about it tomorrow ❤️ 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Galara01 @Sorry I’m so far behind in catching up and replying everyone on here, We are friends ok fb you already found it hehehe 🥰 so sorry for the late reply I have been off for two days preciously and just behind in replying ❤️

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Annmac I’m really beginning to like Clarins, I’m currently sampling some products  which I’ll post about tomrrow, I’m really keen to try their double serum next it sounds really amazing 🥰 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Sabina123 @You’re welcome ❤️

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Annmac @Thanks for sharing the link, I couldn’t reply back to this post till today, apologies to @Galara01 ❤️

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@shubhi @Oh wow, I didn’t know we could ring up and ask for advice that’s actually wonderful ❤️🥰

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Tallatz @I just started to try clarins products and I really like them a lot 🥰