cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Clarins FB LIVE today 🥰

Beauty Icon

I managed to catch a Debenhams FB live today after many months, which was great....as it was a lady from clarins telling us how to look after our skin. I’m actually beginning to love clarins products so it was nice to learn about how to use them. 🥰

And lucky I learnt something new today which was something called “Essence”  and you apply essence just after the toner and before any serum if you love following all the steps, or you can apply just the Essence and leave the serum if you wish depending On your routine 🥰 did anyone else manage to catch this today? ❤️

2EB4F78B-F00C-411B-8E63-E1B1CDBFF0F7.png

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted

Re: Clarins FB LIVE today 🥰

Beauty Icon

I am not on Facebook so I don't have access to this @Areej , looks as though Debenhams have moved away from Instagram onto Facebook. As you know I don't have much knowledge about Clarins as I have not used much at all. Glad you learnt something and enjoyed the session. 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Areej  No j didn't catch it , i recently joined FB so I could take part in   the fitness classes my instructors from the gym were posting . Could I see it  in catch up do you think? 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

I didn't see this @Areej but do like Clarins skincare, their website has loads of interesting information about their products and the plants used. I've tried little 10ml samples of their super restorative and nutri lumiere essences and also Estée Lauders micro essence, they do seem to help with dehydrated skin making my skin feel more hydrated longer, I always use serum and moisturiser afterwards. I've read they originated in Korean skincare.  ❤

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Galara01 I just looked for it and saved to watch later. Try this link https://www.facebook.com/debenhamsbeautyclub/videos/685687385606882/

If it doesn't work search for Debenhams beauty club page and it's on there 💕

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Annmac  Thanks ,I found it and am going to watch it later 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Annmac  I tried the samples of Nutri Lumiere and found them very nourishing 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

Me too @Galara01 but the price puts me off, my last online Clarins purchase I chose them for my free samples so have more to use when I feel like being pampered 😍

Highlighted

Glitterati

Didnt know about essence @Areej ! Thanks for sharing!

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Annmac  The price is a bit too high ,I agree , and my other favourite Clarins are quite good enough for my needs .