cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Charlotte Tilbury

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Thank you for sharing all of this! Heart It's nice that you've found something that works good for you. I think I've definitely talked myself out of that cream, I really dislike thick creams, and I find the cleansers too expensive for cleansers lol! Smiley Very Happy

SophieG1
High Brow

5CDADC01-1A23-4550-AC17-D9B1DFA8EF89.jpegAs you can see when they are both rubbed in the charcoal cleanser kind of just disappears but it actually doesn’t do that much either.

D223A4C4-0A0C-456A-88C6-E50C555B75EE.jpeg

5AA694A1-F833-44D8-9954-5BB902C7EC94.jpeg@pineapple this is just a tiny amount but is so thick I could literally walk around with just on my hand lol

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Yay pictures are always best to show things! The first cleanser looks like it smells like an amazing orange, what is it like? Smiley Very Happy

I wouldn't expect much from a charcoal cleanser to be honest, most of the time a mask is much better Smiley Happy. They do look lovely next to each other, almost feels like they were made for Instagram Woman Very Happy.

How do you spread that cream lol? I've been trying to go through a pot of an Estee Lauder cream which looks thinner than this and already struggle with how thick it is Woman LOL. xx

Highlighted

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Thank you so much for sharing @SophieG1 

SophieG1
High Brow

@Pineapple  yes its a strong smell of citrus its a really lovely cleansing oil if i could just repurchase that alone i probably would. yes it says you can use it as a mask also but the problem is it never seems to actually dry and i'm a fan of when they totally dry up and pull the skin nice and tight. i feel like if you have no skin issues they would be perfect.  

@SpencerR  no problems i always love doing research before i buy i must admit this was a rushed purchase because if i'm shopping with my other half i usually get just buy it i'm hungry lol 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Oh! It looked like a gel not an oil, surprising Smiley Very Happy. Can you not purchase them separately? I loooove the dry and tight feeling, and poking my skin a lot hahah. If you have no skin issues do you need that fancy of a cleanser though? Smiley LOLHeart

SophieG1
High Brow

@Pineapple  it starts off as a gel but melts into a oil. You can’t at the moment but hopefully in the future. Same I love the feeling when you know a product is working that’s why I love the kiehls face mask because it literally feels like a pumping action on your face so you know it’s clearing away something.  Probably not but it’s pretty good value for both its £32 so if you were going to buy 2 separate higher end you’d probably pay a lot more. Xx

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I love oils Heart. £32 is still quite steep! Smiley Happy