cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPETITION: Skincare Saviours!

Katiewatiewoo
Winging It

My skincare saviour has to be the iconic Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish Hot Clith Cleanser! 

OONSY
Winging It

It has to be Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. It is divine 🙌🏻❤️ And the perfect winter skincare saviour too!!

Highlighted

Ayla
Getting Lippy

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream,an oldie but a goodie.Dry skin,chapped lips,taming fly away hairs,sunburn,the list is endless!

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy

My favorite is Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator 15Ml - Clinique. This moisturizer has a light texture, leaving the skin soft and smooth, without oiliness. I love it! ❤

ellistc
Fresh Face

My holy grail skincare product from Debenhams has got to be Kiehl's Creme De Corps! As someone with seriously dehydrated skin, particularly in the colder months, this is an absolute essential in my daily body care routine.

Creme De Corps The Original Rich Nourishing Cream 500Ml - Kiehls

Beeabain
Fresh Face

For me it’s the origins charcoal mask, use it maybe once a week and it really helps clear the skin 🌟🌟🌟

missybeauty
Total Glossip

Elemis night cream oil! I can’t sleep at night without it. Since the Debenhams free beauty sample, I have since brought the whole range and absolutely love it! 

Lois1
Multimasker

My holy grail skincare would have to be Decleor Aromessence Neroli oil. Smells amazing, calms my senses & nourishes my skin 😊

Nidgey
Getting Lippy

I’ve just discovered Elizabeth Arden retinol serum capsules - this was from a free beauty club sample. Absolutely love them. I’ve only used 3 and my skin looks fab 😊

clairebeth
Winging It

I love the kheils ultra facial moisturiser. I get extremely dry skin around my nose and cheeks especially during the colder months so I always add this into my routine and it makes such a difference.