Highlighted

Re: COMPETITION: Skincare Saviours!

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins

Chloe94
Nailing It

Mine is the origins clear improvement charcoal mask. Its amazing for oily skin and ive just used it before my bath and it works like a dream! It goes dry really quick and washes off easy. I love it so much i will be getting more once ive ran out Smiley Very Happy 

Amylaura64
Winging It

My absolute favourites for face and all body overnight or any proper pampering would be from Nuxe. Their reive de miel lip balm is great as a conditioning lip mask over night. And the huile original can be used like a facial oil, as well as on feet before bed. All over to be fair! I’d bathe in it if I could! Smells so soothing for night time too. Sweet dreams! @Nuxe #nuxe 

deetsanxo
Winging It

My holy grail skin product recently has been the Origins Ginzing  energy-boosting gel moisturiser! I have normal-oily skin and the moisturiser I was previously using made me feel greasy throughout the day- most of the time my makeup became incredibly greasy-feeling several hours in and honestly, it became tiring feeling like a chip-fat fryer. I was in desperate need for a change! I bought this after umming and arring for a while... Needless to say, this moisturiser is by far the best £25 I have ever spent. Removes the oily feeling but leaves you feeling hydrated and soft. Amazing- I would 100% recommend it!

Shah
Getting Lippy

Mine  is Clinique moisture surge  I can’t think without it it’s realy helped my dry skin 

Shy82
Total Glossip

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum

Carys96
Beauty Crush

There are so many great skincare products about but my favourite has to be Clinique! I used to use Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel For Combination Oily To Oily Skin 200Ml - Clinique alongside the 3 step routine which was great for my oily skin! I now use Moisture Surge Skin Fortifying Hydrator 50Ml - Clinique which is also great for my sensitive, combination skin 🙌🏼

CatAustin
Winging It

Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Skin Serum - Clarins so good for getting enough hydration at this time of year and the scent always makes me happy! 

theroybg
Fresh Face

Hi Everyone!

I have numerous skincare must haves but for me at the moment multi masking is an essential within my mid week and Sunday at home facials. The two products I simply must have are the Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Sheet Face Mask 4Ml - GLAMGLOW  which is a fun way to deep cleanse the skin with the power of oxygen. I find this mask removes all congestion around my nose and t-zone. I incorporate it as a second stage cleanser. 

Then I don’t know what I’d do without the incredible Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Sheet Face Mask - Est�©e Lauder Powerfoil Masks! Honestly these leave my skin nourished, replenished and alive! No wonder why Victoria Beckham swears by them too. 

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

My holy grail has to be Midnight Recovery Concentrate Facial Oil 50Ml - Kiehls never have I known a product to do exactly what I need it to do and to do it so well! I wake up with soft and healthy looking skin and it smells lovely too Smiley Happy