cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPETITION: Skincare Saviours!

Sian123
Multimasker

My holy grail skincare saviour from Debenhams is Origins Make A Difference Rejuvinating Moisturiser as it leaves my skin feel deeply moisturised, hydrated and the product smells amazing! It’s improved the appearance of my skin dramatically and I will always go back to it! #origins #makeadifference 

eza78
Multimasker

My holy grail skincare product is Clinique Take The Day Off balm cleanser.

This solid balm dissolves into a gentle frangrance-free oil on contact with my skin.  It removes every trace of make-up and SPF,  leaving my skin feeling clean and hydrated.  It feels luxurious yet no-nonsense at the same time.  It's great value because a pot of this lasts such a long time.  It's a beauty must-have for me.  My skin loves it and my complexion has definitely improved since I've made this a part of my routine.

Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm 125Ml - Clinique

Crystal
Winging It

As several readers have said difficult to choose just one, but YSL Top Secret exfoliator has to be mine.  Smooth like golden honey to apply, does not drag the skin, just gently massage in and it liquifies.  Remove once liquid and skin is left radiant, moisturised, and plumped up, really visible results and because it is so very gentle it can be used on fragile sensitive skin like mine.  

Gingeraffe
Winging It

Mine is glamglows supermud clearing mask. Perfect for hormonal acne. Really cleared mine up. Left my pores feeling clean & my face fresh. It doesn’t dry my skin out either. Glamglows Waterburst moisturiser is also amazing! Smells Devine too. Feels fabulous against the skin, without being too heavy or clogging pores. 

Highlighted

Beauty_Lover43
Getting Lippy

My beauty skincare saviour is definitely the L’Occitane en Provence Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm. I use this balm on my hands last thing at night. By morning, my hands are so soft and nourished. It is an amazing product especially for the colder months of the year. 

a4lisha
Nailing It

The Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate 30Ml - Kiehls and Midnight Recovery Concentrate Facial Oil 50Ml - Kiehls. These two products have really improved my skin quality since I was first introduced to them a few years ago and really helped keep my dry eczema-prone skin feel nourished and hydrated, especially through winter. 

GirlLondon
Nailing It

My holy grail skincare product from Debenhams has got to be the Kiehl's Ultra facial cream +  Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate face oil. It's the best serum I've ever tried , my skin is super soft and smooth. My skin is looking so much brighter and clearer. The moisturiser is a life saver! Perfect day cream! My skin feels so hydrated and it works perfect under the makeup. These are my faves!
 Limited Edition Midnight Recovery Concentrate 100Ml - Kiehls

SavitaM
Multimasker

I can’t be without the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Face Mask. It’s the best mask I’ve ever used for clearing congested skin and to help regulate oily skin, it’s great 😍.

I also really love Kiehl’s Nourishing Dry Body Oil after a shower, it’s so softening and smells divine! 💕

Wenting
Getting Lippy

I am very picky with masks. My holy grail product is Lancôme Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Melting Mask . Each mask has a full 30ml bottle of the Lancome Genifique serum which is perfect for my bad skin days. I stocked up in the 15% off sale x

Zara
Winging It

The Clinique cleansing balm is my HG, removes pretty much everything!!!