cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLARINS Personal Invitation “Beauty Recipe”

Michele82
Multimasker

I received a call yesterday from the Clarins manager in Debenhams as she had put my name on to collect a sample of their neck cream when it arrived. So I popped in today to collect them, also got two primer samples and a personal invitation for an event next week.

🤩🤩🤩

AACB9515-880B-45AF-99E0-49739EA5D053.jpeg

D9802E12-FF52-4C3C-8B9A-711E89F2700D.jpeg

Has anyone tried their extra firming neck cream? Or other brands? Or you just think that a neck cream doesn’t worth it? 😉

17 REPLIES 17

Re: CLARINS Personal Invitation “Beauty Recipe”

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

How nice of her @Michele82  ive seen mixed reviews on here about the counter staff at clarins so it is nice to hear something positive 😃

I received the clarins rose cream to review on Monday I’ve only tried it a couple of times and the light reflection in the cream is exquisite! 

Michele82
Multimasker

@kj_lovinbeauty  Yes, she is very sweet and was really kind. I can’t complain about Clarins SA. They are the best, honestly. Always smiling and keen to help and give samples. 😍

Congrats on being chosen!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

People with mature skin have left very good comments about it. I hope you like it too. 😉

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Michele82  I've never used a neck  cream as such but do put whatever cream I'm using at the moment on  my neck. Think I'll ask for a sample on Friday when I go for the beauty club freebie ,17th Aug the new Gucci perfume ,I'll pass mine onto my sons OH to see what she thinks ( if I can get one of course )

Michele82
Multimasker

@Galara01  I’m also extending my face moisturisers to the neck. Not sure yet if it worth buying a proper one or if it’s just marketing. 😳

Hopefully you’ get a sample on Friday, 16th. 😍

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Michele82 it's definitely worth to try. I personally don't buy separate cream fot neck! Just using same cream as for face.

But anyway let me know, what you think about it!

Michele82
Multimasker

@NadiaS88  Me too, I always extend my face moisturisers to the neck. I’ll let you know what I think about it. 😉

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

@Michele82  well done x

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Enjoy! Your local Debenhams definitely sounds like they love you!💗

Beauty1
Multimasker

That's so lovely of her @Michele82 . You certainly have a great local Debenhams. Enjoy your samples. I have never used a neck cream as I always forget about the neck and also feel is it really necessary, so if  I remember then I use my regular moisturiser on the neck. ☺