cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CLARINS Personal Invitation “Beauty Recipe”

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Clarins staff at your end are so much nicer and so glad you are being treated Smiley Happy @Michele82 

Michele82
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1  Awww 🥰 Tks for your comments, but I think they are good with everyone, not just me. They are really amazing!!! 😉☺️

Michele82
Multimasker

@Beauty1  It was lovely of her indeed 💕

My local Debenhams is fantastic!!! I was chatting with the girl from the beauty club counter today and said I won’t be here on Friday to get my freebie, then she said she’ll put one aside for me, so I can collect it on Saturday. Isn’t she lovely too? Her name is Nadia. 💖

You’ve got amazing genes!!! I always extend my moisturiser to the neck. We’ll see what I find about the neck cream. The Clarins manager also said that there will be a 10% off on the next bank holiday.  ☺️☺️☺️

Michele82
Multimasker

@Ashli  Thank you! 😉 I have nothing  to complain about them. They have been always very helpful and lovely, not only in Debenhams but other stores like Boots and John Lewis as well, so it’s funny to hear bad comments in the community about them. 

Shafaqshehzad
Perfectly Primed

I haven’t tried it @Michele82 

great to know about your invitation to an event

hope you enjoy it Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

They really are very helpful and customer service oriented @Michele82 . Not many stores would do that for their customers. 

Michele82
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad  I’ll let you know what I find about it 😉

Looking forward to it, thank you ☺️

Michele82
Multimasker

@Beauty1  They will be happy to hear that! 😍