cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body oil

Priya_13
Multimasker

I've been using the Body shop Polynesian monoi radiance oil and it's really good but I was wondering if anyone else uses a body oil they would recommend please?

30 REPLIES

Re: Body oil

shubhi
Nailing It

Kiehl's Crème De Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil is good !! Absorbs quickly on skin leaving it nourished.

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I'm not a massive fan of body oils tbh, but my husband did get me a lovely smelling one from Tesco, the one in the orange packaging which looked like it was from a spa.  I also really like Feather & Down Sweet Dreams Soothing Body Oil for the smell more than anything as I love Lavender and Chamomile.  Infact, I found it again in my under sink cupboard the other day, and so you've inspired me to try it out again tonight!

@Priya_13

Priya_13
Multimasker

Thanks @shubhi and @DJMcCumiskey I'll Google all of those. I only started using a body oil early last year. I started with a Liz Earle dry body oil then tried the one I mentioned from the body shop. I find oil easier to use than a lotion and it's more easily absorbed too. 

Ashli
Nailing It

I use the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi Usage Dry Oil

Priya_13
Multimasker

@Ashli I love nuxe too, I have a tiny bottle which I use for my hair and sometimes overnight on my face. I usually take a bottle omb holiday as it's great for treating the hair in the sun. 

Pineapple
Nailing It

@Priya_13 The Kiehl's one is really nice, another vote for it Smiley Very Happy. I also like the Palmer's ones, mostly because they smell divine, I mean coconut and cocoa, I'd eat myself lol.

Highlighted

Priya_13
Multimasker

@Pineapple I'll have to go and test the kiehls one. I had some virgin coconut oil which I used on my 4 year old after she had a bath as she has dry skin but I've not seen it on offer lately. I've not seen palmers body oil, I used to use the body scrub many years ago. 

Pineapple
Nailing It

@Priya_13 You can find so many different coconut oil brands and they are all so cheap, don't need to stick to just one Smiley Very Happy. The Palmer's oil can be found almost anywhere Smiley Happy. x

Babymaker
Getting Lippy

Elemis frangipani is gorgeous if you like oils. It needs heating to melt the oil in the bottle. The smell is really strong- I love it and it reminds me of holidays 🌞However, I imagine it might be a bit too floral for some people.

Frangipani Monoi Body Oil 100Ml - ELEMIS