cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best premium anti ageing products tested by you!

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Mirror Online: Best premium anti-ageing beauty products 2018 - tried and tested by you.

I thought I would share this article as there are some products on there with rave reviews. Some are pretty pricey but there are some affordable ones too. I always like discovering new brands too. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Best premium anti ageing products tested by you!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

The link doesn't appear to be working, but I think I've found the article...is this it? https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/3am-fashion-celebrity-beauty/best-premium-anti-ageing-beauty-1347...

Nice to to see the Kiehls Glow Formula on there, I started using that yesterday, mixed some with my foundation, and early results seem promising! 😊

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Thank you for the link. I posted without my glasses this morning, that's my excuae anyway. I'm tempted to buy the Kiehls product, there's 10% off at Debenhams at the moment. I need a new eye cream and I might try the alpha h one. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I'm not sure my link worked either?  At least it isn't for me!  @Priya_13

Im very tempted to buy the Kiehls glow hydrator too as it has the 10% off, but I'm going to finish off my sample first and make sure I do actually like it.