cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best of Kiehls??

Chloemmcf
Getting Lippy

Guys and gals! How many of you have tried the brand  Kiehls? 

Its one skincare brand that I’ve always wanted to properly get my hands of but always have been slightly put off by the price. I did currently just pick up the Ultra Facial Spf 30 Cream - Kiehls and I’ve been loving it before bed and in the morning under makeup as my skin type has decided to go more dry. The cream is nice and rich but doesn’t leave my skin with that greasy residue. 

You always see bloggers hyping up the Midnight Recovery Concentrate Facial Oil 50Ml - Kiehls and the Daily Reviving Concentrate 30Ml - Kiehls (I’ve been eyeing those bad boys up for a while) but has anyone actually delved into the brand and made a good routine out of it? 

✨🌛✨

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Best of Kiehls??

Nomes
Getting Lippy

The Midnight Recovery Concentrate Facial Oil 50Ml - Kiehls is lovely, my skin much prefers it in winter to summer time though! 

Also, I really enjoy Limited Edition Mtv Staying Alive Foundation Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado 28G - Kiehls - really gentle but effective without making my eyes go a bit puffy as some eye creams do. Super nourishing and lasts FOREVER 🥑

RhiannonM
Winging It

Midnight recovery concentrate is amazing!! It has a slight lavender scent but not overpowering and very calming. It comes in a dropper bottle so you hardly use any each time so lasts ages! 

Chloemmcf
Getting Lippy

I love the sounds of it, using nice oils at night feels such a luxury before bed! 🤩 I’ve heard a lot about the avacado eye cream too, I really need to do a massive shop 😰😂 x

Lingalong8
Multimasker

I’ve used some of Kiehls products, they are great for giving samples to try out before buying.

you can buy travel sizes so it will be cheaper for you.

plus most stores do a recycle your empty Kiehls bottles  scheme. Collect 10 empties and take to store and they will give you free travel size product. 

I wouldn’t recommend using the spf cream at night, when you sleep. I was told to only use it day time and use non spf for bed. 

Sparkle-Witch
Winging It

The Keihls Lip Balm in the squeezy tube, rather than the twist up stick, is the best lip balm I have ever used in my life! Honestly, I will never buy a different one now! I bought my current one in February and I apply it liberally every night before bed and every morning my lips are plumped, smooth rosey! The formula includes squalene (not animal based) and I think this must be the magic moisturising ingredient! I have been using the cranberry one and it was £10 and still has a lot of life left in it yet. The only slight criticism I would say is that the product has no discernible taste or scent of cranberry but I didn’t buy it for that so I wasn’t disappointed! 💋

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

I love Kiehls, I’ve used the recovery midnight oil and the day cream both are great!

my other half uses the whole of the men’s range and he really rated that too xx

cbrella
Getting Lippy

I love Kiehl's but agree with your point around price. When I started using their products I asked for testers in store as I have eczema & wanted to make sure I wouldn't have a reaction.

I use their Ultra Facial Spf 30 Cream - Kiehls / Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm 50Ml - Kiehls as day & night moisturizers. 

I have also tried a lot of their lip products - Butterstick Lip Treatment Spf25 4G - Clear - Kiehls / Baby Lip Balm 5G - Kiehls / Cranberry Lip Balm 15Ml - Kiehls which I love and alternate between. 

I also now use their shampoo / conditioner as it's free from sulfates & the like - Damage Repairing And Rehydrating Shampoo 75Ml - Kiehls / & its conditioner counterpart.