Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Best cream?

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

Hi, 

Does anyone have thoughts on the best cream for rough skin? I am always getting rough hands, and I was just wondering which cream was the best for this problem?  I have used Aveevo in the past and, to be honest, it has been really good. But I was just thinking can anyone suggest other brands?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Best cream?

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

One of the best handcreams I've ever tried is l'occitane Shea butter @Lauren67 , it comes in different scents but my personal favourite is the lavender.  Shea Butter Hand Cream 30Ml - LOccitane en Provence  Sinks in so well and makes hands lovely and soft!  

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

That's good to know. And I love lavender. I have grown the plants to put the leaves into little bags. The smell is absolutely gorgeous , I have always loved the smell since I was little. I will try your suggestion. 

Areej
Beauty Icon

hi @Lauren67  you could try Neals yard remedy wild rose balm I’ve been using on my hands recently and the other ones are any of hand hand balms from Rituals the ritual of Dao is a good one.

mmarsh1
Getting Lippy

@Lauren67 My hands were driving me nuts during the summer - so rough and at times itchy - i tried a few different hand creams and even a behind the counter pharmacy one - i was in another shop getting some sea salt and the lady suggested Balmonds skinsalvation - on my first use there was improvement but because its a bit thick and glookie i got some cotton gloves so before bed i put the cream on and the gloves and wak up to nice hands.

Samshine
Going Pro

@Lauren67  try avoiding harsh hand washes and put a thick layer of moisturiser on at night wearing cotton gloves 

TH130199
In the Spotlight