cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty Club Sample

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

So I managed to pick up my first ever beauty club sample today, can’t wait to give it a try and I’ll be sure to upload a review. Did anyone else manage to pick one up?  x

CFBB757D-C020-40C5-BE1B-6F4804423134.jpeg

Has anyone tried this mask before, what are your thoughts? ❤️

Waso Purifying Peel Off Face Mask 100Ml - Shiseido 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Beauty Club Sample

Bella2
Winging It

I was so excited to collect one but sadly was too late.managed to get to Debenhams after 5pm and they had none left.does anyone know if they normally get it delivered again or once it's gone it's gone?

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Got mine yesterday morning. It is worth a try again. They had few delivery of the ritual shower gel December sample as I didn’t get it the first time. Sometimes they have samples from the month before. Worth asking get them to give you something else instead. 

Alison13
Getting Lippy

I managed to get mine today from the Eastbourne store.  Will try tomorrow.  I love getting a free beauty sample to try.  My motto is try before you buy a full sized product.  Look forward to hearing reviews.

Alison13
Getting Lippy

I managed to get mine today from the Eastbourne store.  Will try tomorrow.  I love getting a free beauty sample to try.  My motto is try before you buy a full sized product.  Look forward to ready the reviews.

MOL
Beauty Crush

Got mine this morning as well.

Can't wait to try!XDebenhams Beauty Club Jan'19.jpg

Cierdh
Getting Lippy

Damn! I was in Debenhams today and thought about the sample but was in a rush and confused about if another one was out yet so I missed it! And I was in there looking for face masks’ this may have been Perfect 😬😂! Let me know how it is when you try it please x