cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone tried the new Liz Earle body Cleanse and Polish?

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

I am a massive fan of the liz earle cleanse and polish facial wash. 

But i was wondering if anyone had tried the new body cleanse and polish?

What do you think of it?

Thanks Claire

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Anyone tried the new Liz Earle body Cleanse and Polish?

Jo_73
Total Glossip

I product tested it a few months back and it's fab. I've never tried the original so I can't compare the two but the new one is definitely worth a purchase.Xx 

DJ
Getting Lippy

I've not tried it yet but i do use a lot of Liz Earle products.

te06071
Nailing It

@Clairesteelcity

I have tried it, and I would say it was a lovely experience but I'm not entirely sure it is worth the £29(?) price tag. It does moisturise, exfoliate and hydrate your body, but I am sure there are alternative products that do the same thing but are better value vs ml. of product

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

Oh maybe I will give it a try. 

It is quite pricey in comparison to the face one where you can buy the small one for £10 just to try it out first. 

Do you know any nice alternatives? 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I hadn't heard about it, but just checked it out, and I dare say it'll be really good, but £29 is abit steep for me for a body product!  It's a shame they don't do it in a smaller size to try out first.  

I wouldnt be surprised if Superdrug don't follow with a similar product like they did with the facial cleanser.  

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey what is the superdrug alternative to the facial cleanser I would be interested in trying it. 

Have you tried it? What do you think of it? 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@Clairesteelcity  This one https://www.superdrug.com/Skincare/Superdrug-Naturally-Radiant-Hot-Cloth-Face-Cleanser-150ml/p/51625... I've never tried it, and I haven't tried the Liz Earle one either, so couldn't say how they compare.  I have however tried a different cleanser, toner and face creams from the same range and they were very good, I really liked them and preferred them to more expensive brands.  

te06071
Nailing It

The Superdrug hot cleanser is great. It's definitely far better value than Liz Earle too.

Highlighted

te06071
Nailing It

@Clairesteelcity

I'll let you know if i find something. I like to use The Body Shop body care for everyday usage (it's soap free too).