cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Night Repair - Estee Lauder

Be
Getting Lippy

Did anyone buy the Estee Lauder ANR set on Black Friday at 50%? I did last year and am totally hooked . For anyone who thinks an anti-aging serum is not for them (ie "i don't need it yet") I urge you to try it. Not only has it improved my skin texture, I have discovered an added bonus. If I put it on a spot over night it is miraculously less red and smaller in the morning. A second application and it has almost dissappeared.

This serum has been the most effective thing on blemishes that I have used ( and I've tried a quite a few over the years). It may not work for you as everyone's skin is different but if you have this serum already it is definitely worth a try. Keep doing the half price offers so we can stock up!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Advanced Night Repair - Estee Lauder

HappyHelen
Just Arrived

Ive been using this for months and I love it, I bought the set in the black fri sale, I have some left but thought it a great bargain, too good to pass on.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I've used it before and loved it! I'm waiting it out to see if the Blockbuster will be sold on its own again as I missed the Black Friday offer and it includes a full size serum yay!

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I have been using ANR since I was 21. I am now 49. There is nothing else as good as this. My skin looks years younger. Amazing product.

Koo7
Getting Lippy

Hi All,

Does this work well with dry skin?

#dryskinproblems

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I have loads of travel sizes of it and this serum and the Eye concentrate matrix are ome of my favourites on winter. 

Be
Getting Lippy

Hi, I wouldn't like to say how it will be on your skin.

I do have quite dry skin especially in the winter. I always use a moisturiser after I've applied ANR and only use it at night. I would recommend going to your nearest Estee Lauder counter and asking for a sample first, in case it doesn't suit you, ( the ladies on the EL counter are always very helpful where I go). 

In winter I like to use Estee Revitalising Supreme. It is super moisturising without being too heavy or greasy. Again I wouldn't have thought to  use this product, but it was in the black friday pack last year and I was very impressed with the results. It kept dry patches at bay and I defiantly noticed a difference when I ran out and went back to my usual moisturiser. (I personally would not use it in the summer) I have invested in a full size jar for this winter!