cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

A skincare boost!

Who has tried the Murad Revitalixr recovery serum?  I've heard things about this and it sounds amazing -  great for adding a boost of vibrancy to the skin - thoughts?? 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: A skincare boost!

MrsD
Total Glossip

I have t tried it yet but when I was in Glasgow store yesterday the man from Murad was busy working on one lucky lady so I would imagine she got to try it.

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

Oooo I've heard some good reviews about this, it's also got cannabis extract which I've never tried before. Have you tried Filorga? I'm asked for the Lift Designer for Christmas, as I'm obsessed with this product, the results are amazing! The lifting effect happens so quickly and sculpts my face x

MrsD
Total Glossip

Ooh, never seen that but it sounds like something I would like

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Haven't tried anything from Murad yet, but looking forward to the little treat in the calendar. Smiley Happy

Ashli
High Brow

@DaisyCR I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MURAD and I was lucky enough to get a sample of this. I cannot say enough good things about this serum. It’s one of the few products that can be used as a full face serum and an eye serum. The pearlescent glow you get from this immediately brings your tone to looking refreshed. It helps to combat the effects of stress on your skin. We all know that stress can make us look tired..  this product does not only brightens your complexion right away but also includes long term results 👌

Love Murad too! Ah, I'm so glad to get such good responses back about this. In much need of a glow at the moment so I might give this a try! Thanks so much!

Lola123
Nailing It

I haven’t tried this yet but it sounds amazing! 

MrsD
Total Glossip

I think we could all do with a glow in midwinter 

Koo7
Getting Lippy

How is #murad on sensitive skin? Would like to try but don’t want to irritate my skin 🎅🏻🎄