cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 sheet masks that are almost as good as a facial

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/a40581/best-sheet-face-masks/?utm_campaign=syndication&u...

Some of the prices of the sheet masks are crazy. I know not everyone is not a fan but I like them. 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: 6 sheet masks that are almost as good as a facial

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 😕 ok yes some are prices but the dr gross one for brighten sun spots🤔

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  I think you would have to use a lot of them over a period of time to see a real difference. I have spotted the Dr Jart ones in tk maxx, I might try and get one next time I'm out shopping. 

Highlighted

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  defo pack them on 😂

I got some elemantary herbalogy ones frm tkmaxx the other day pak of 4 £14:99 rrp £35

So i was chufed 

As iv trid this one be4 an gave amazing results😍

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  I'll try and go this weekend to TK Maxx. I also forgot to cancel my glossy box and people on the Glamour Facebook page have said its rubbish 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  oh nooo never mind £10 gone 

U seen the limited edition glossybox coming out this month bareminerals box 😍 hopfuly we get a sneak preview on the 17th for mrmbers it be £25 an non members £30😍

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 I have seen the email for the bare minerals 😁 its probably worth cancelling after that.  I nipped into tk maxx today but there were no Dr Jart sheet masks, I had my daughter with me and she was getting bored but I did spot some Laura Gellar baked foundation for £3.99, ABH foundation stick for £10, Becca liquid foundation for £12.99, too faced lip glosses for £3.99 and lots of mac lipsticks in very weird shades. I didn't buy anything as the foundations were not right colour for me.  

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  oh fear no masks today then 

But wow lots of other goodies

Well done for not buying anything😆😁

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  I might try the Garnier 😉

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  the garnier one is really lovely. I like the garnier eye masks too. I put them in the fridge to help reduce the puffiness under my eyes.