Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 things you should never do to your skin

Priya_13
High Brow

https://www.wellandgood.com/good-looks/esthetician-skin-care-tips/amp/

1. I use an spf

2. The Aldi pink clay exfoliater is pretty abrasive so need to knock that on the head. 

3. It's so hard to leave spots alone

16 REPLIES 16

Re: 3 things you should never do to your skin

Annmac
Multimasker

Great article, thanks for sharing @Priya_13  I like Elemis papaya enzyme peel as "gritty" exfoliators often leave my skin red and even sore sometimes. I always use spf now but didn't when I was younger and it shows now 😧

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I haven't used a physical exfoliator for quite a while now @Priya_13 , I have some left over in the cupboard but am just going to use them up on my body instead.  For some reason I bought that Aldi one too, don't know why when I don't really use them? 🤷🏻‍♀️  Must have got carried away with the rave reviews etc and though I was missing out not having a more scrubbier exfoliator, but soon realised I'm best of sticking to an acid one.  

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 1. Spf is always most important product of the day!!!

2. I only use the Murad AHA/BHA it seems to be gentle enough for me, like @DJMcCumiskey I'm a fan of chemical ones.

3. I feel you with this one but I've somehow managed to be mostly good with this Woman LOL.

Thank you for sharing! xx

Zuzu
Multimasker

I don't apply SPF 😅 @Priya_13 

Priya_13
High Brow

@Annmac  I actually found a tube of this in the bathroom. I think I got it as part of a gift set. I will use it tonight. The Aldi one I'll use on body as suggested by @DJMcCumiskey  I got carried away too with the new Aldi products. I prefer my sensitive skin exfoliator from Boots and @Pineapple  I'm glad I started using spfs before they became a thing as my skin isn't too bad for my age and I've got better over the years with spots but as a teenager I had terrible skin and I was silly at messing around with them. @Zuzu  I would recommend you start using a spf product. You skin will thank you for it. 

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 You had good influence to start them young Smiley Happy. I did at around 27, not great but better late than never! @Zuzu Listen to @Priya_13 , spf is the best preventative you can do!

Zuzu
Multimasker

@Priya_13 @Pineapple the only reason i only have spf in foundation.. is that i never go out in the sun .. this has been fore few years now.. thats why i nver bother about wearing spf 😅 unless if i have to wear it even if i don't go out when its sunny? Xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Zuzu You do need it even when it's not sunny Woman LOLWoman LOLHeart.

Zuzu
Multimasker

Ohhhh i will look into that 😁 @Pineapple