cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

£172 Worth Of Gatineau for £44.50!

Beauty Icon

IMG_20200626_121044.jpg

I bought this on Monday and it's just been delivered today, the products if bought individually would cost £172 , I bought them for £44.50 delivered free. The mask was a free gift with purchase as I spent over £40, the Gatineau branded mitt which is really soft and gentle to use with the headband would be £11 but they were on offer on Monday for £5.50. If anyone has used Gatineau before will know how brilliant the products are, the moisturiser has SPF 30 and the tinted lip balm has spf 15 which is great for this time of the year. I have used Gatineau for many years so I know these products will be a pleasure to use. 💜❤

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: £172 Worth Of Gatineau for £44.50!

In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  Wow that was super fast delivery ,and the set is a fab bargain perfect ,like you say ,for this time of year ☀️

Highlighted

Glitterati

Too quick delivery, amazing deal and products @Beauty1. 😀😀😀😀 Enjoy your shopping and favourite brand.😀😀😍

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Yes certainly super fast delivery and perfect for this weather too @Galara01 @Tallatz . Thank you I will definitely enjoy using them. 

Highlighted

Glitterati

Perfect treat during weekend @Beauty1 😀😀

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 @You got it at a brilliant price, I love the packaging too, that aquamemory sounds amazing 😍 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @Areej , you'll have to try some one day and you'll hopefully love them all too. 😊

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

Another good Gatineau offer @Beauty1 I got the same set last year but with a moisturiser as the free gift rather than the mask, bought that mask when it was half price last month though, it's lovely in this weather. Did you get the email that beauty passport is coming to an end?

Highlighted

Glitterati

Bargains @Beauty1 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @Sabina123 

Thank you @Annmac , yes I did it's a shame that the passport is coming to an end, I half suspected that when they rebranded a few months that changes were coming. Moisturiser as free gift is a better offer than the mask. My beauty passport is now complete with couple of spare stickers!