cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU – Givenchy Volume Disturbia Mascara

The soon-to-launch Givenchy Volume Disturbia’s intense blackness boosts lash volume like never before. It features a buildable, clump-free formula from its micro bristles to thoroughly comb the lashes; not to mention, it boasts a vitamin E formula for the ultimate protection.

Givenchy mascara.jpg

We’ve got 25 mascaras up for grabs and we’re looking for lash-lovers to test and review them!

If you’d like to take part, please comment below why you’d like to try this mascara, and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 30th May.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/05/19. 25 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

906 REPLIES 906

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Zuzu
Multimasker

I am a mascara lover! 

I simply want to try this mascara because i love the colour black, daily mascara user,  and also because I have tried so many mascaras that clump my eyelashes (so i know exactly what to expect from  a new mascara when testing it)..

Also, as i am a bride to be.. i feel i need such a mascara with these beautiful features..

Nevertheless, it's the first mascara with an action on Vitamin E Wohoo, welldone Givenchy! 🥰❤

I would love to take this lovely opportunity @TazK 

Good luck to everyone 🥰❤🌷

@Boss786 @Angelprincess87 @SophieG1 @Ashli @Areej @shubhi @MFBeauty1 @Suzy @Julia @don't forget to sign up for this.. good luck

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@TazK  That is my favourite products for my daily use. HeartHeartHeartIf have something, which I never forget to put on it is my mascara, even I have nice shape and form lash, always I like to mark them with nice mascara. For me will be a pleasure to try new mascara. After using long years Maybaline mascaras, in past year I find a lots better and nicer, which giving more natural look to my lashes. 

Jo_73
Nailing It

My lashes are none existent, so I need all the help I can get 🤞 Xx

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

I’d love to try this mascara because I’m a mascara addict, anything that makes my lashes longer, thicker and curled I’ll give it a try! Also, this one has a vitamin e formula for protection....yes please sounds like it will not only do wonders for your lashes but keep them

in good condition too 🙌🏼

MFBeauty1
Getting Lippy

@TazK I’m in need of a new mascara, my old favourite has just started to dry up so I’ve been on the hunt for a new cult fav I’d love to try out this mascara I like my mascaras to lengthen and curl my lashes and by the looks of the lashes on the model this one might just be perfect for what I want, you never know till you try it tho 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Julia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  I'm obsessed with lashes and mascaras and I'm always on a look for that perfect mascara that would give my blonde long lashes what I want. 

@Zuzu thnx for tagging me ❤❤❤

Bahadur
Nailing It

I would love to try this!  Unfortunately I haven’t been with blessed with long or thick lashes so Mascara is a MUST even if I’m not wearing any other make-up. I just wouldn’t be me without mascara! Hope I’m lucky enough to try this, would love to see what a difference it would make on my lashes.... good luck ladies 😊

Sarah16
Getting Lippy

I would  love the opportunity  to try this Mascara.  Please  Because I'm trying to find the perfect mascara for me. And this could be the answer. Also with vitamin E  will be good for the lashes& my lashes could do with some TLC 🤞❤thank you 

JennnCore
Multimasker

Natural long lashes are literally every make up lovers holy grail! 🖤🖤🖤

My eyes are the windows to my soul, and I want the curtains to look bangin' at all times 😂