cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance lovers...

Shamna
Total Glossip

Great opportunity @TazK , my favourite is Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Viktor Rolf 

I love the sweet fragrance and the giftset makes it even more fun 😊

Sg
Nailing It

Ysl libre is on top of my list right now and would love to try and review this. Libre Christmas Pre-Wrapped Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent 

Galara01
Living the Highlight

@TazK  I have the Tiffany for Her at the top of my Christmas list 🌲as I eventually managed to get a sample of it  ,as well as a sample for Him as Tiffany has memories of a special anniversary & we love them .

I also love the Valentino born in Roma as I received a sample a while back & would be so excited to test it thoroughly 🤞

Good luck everyone 

Born In Roma Donna Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Valentino 

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

HabbitiM
Getting Lippy

@TazK thankyou so much I hope I can be selected!!!

I have a lot on my list from Libre Christmas Pre-Wrapped Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent and Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN but I also want a Valentino as it will be my first one 😇

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  oohhh my top fragrance on xmas list has to be 1st Mon Guerlain Intense Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

And then Born In Roma Donna Eau De Parfum - Valentino 

I had samples of both and im in love with them fingers cross😍🤞🤞

Fortune13
Total Glossip

Oh wow thank you for the opportunity @TazK 🤗 

Elie Saab - 'Le Parfum' is on my top list for sure. 😍😍😍😍 smells Devine. 

mk1103
Getting Lippy

I tell about my the best smelling fragrances at the world! ♥ The first one from about 10 years which I smelt first time is J Adore Eau De Parfum 100Ml With Gift Box - DIOR. This year I finally got this beautiful smell for birtday from my husband ☺️ Second very lovely perfume is Joy By Dior Eau De Parfum 30Ml - DIOR which I got from you to test and I fell in love 😍 The last one is Born In Roma Donna Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Valentino . I got from Valentino small sample of this perfume and I'm very crazy about the smell ♥ I suggest my husband that this fragrance will be the best gift for Christmas ☺️ So you can help him to wish my dream ♥ 

LolaLovesBeauty
Winging It

Hey, this Christmas top fragrance for me got to be Metallique by Tom Ford. It’s subtle, elegant and non pretentious.  Easy to wear and not overwhelming to others. You may forget you are wearing it during a busy day but others will notice.  To me it smells like fizzy and creamy sweets.Smiley Happy

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

What an amazing opportunity!  @TazK  Vanilla Bourbon sounds gorgeous!  

The fragrance at the top of my list would have to be Libre Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent  I had a sample of it and loved it!  💚

Mid12
Multimasker

What wonderful opportunity @TazK  top of my wish list is 

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

And 

#perfume Lancôme idol

thanks for tagging gorgeous 😘😘

@Shafaqshehzad 🤩🤩😘😘