cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance lovers...

Bexxxy
Winging It

Top of my list is Viktor and Rolf flowerbomb, absolutely beautiful

Dvickery
Just Arrived

I use Lalique perfume, love it.. 

chadam66
Winging It

My top wish is   valentino Born in Roma Donna.

Nikki6878
Fresh Face

I have a fair few on my christmas wish list. I adire Alien it smells beautiful so that is number 1 on my lost this year. Just too many to name them all.  I've never used Valentino so would be nice to. 

Benjamin2018
Winging It

Sound

@TazK wrote:

NEW ON YOU:  Valentino Born In Roma Donna

If you're looking for the latest edgy yet feminine fragrance, look no further... this modern floriental fragrance rewrites the perfume rules and invites women to celebrate themselves every day. Luxurious Jasmine notes and Vanilla Bourbon, one of the most expensive extracts in the world, are blended with a sensuous Woody base to create a captivating floriental perfume that reconstructs fragrance classicism with an edgy twist, reminiscent of Rome's street culture.

o.81685.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us the fragrance on top of your Christmas list! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Tuesday 3rd December.

Shop Valentino here

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 03/12/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Sounds amazing the sweet smell of jasmine along with the lovely warm ness of the vanilla would remind me of summer and Rome  along with feminine and to be able to go from day to the  evening  

ElyGreen
Fresh Face

Guerlain - La Petite Robe Noir Intense

Yasmin267
Fresh Face

D’Issey Miyake

Highlighted

jackieelty
Winging It

It has to be Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Viktor Rolf 

Jackie x
Don't be afraid to try something new, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.....

kja89
Winging It

Dior Joy!

Laa
Fresh Face

the fragrance on top of your Christmas list!