cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance lovers...

Sarah46
Just Arrived

So far yvesaintlaurent LIBRE is at the top but I'm still looking 

Sammie74
Just Arrived

Hi, I'm sure you'll get a lot of sob stories for this fragrance well here's another one "3 years ago my bowel ruptured and I got sepsis and pneumonia, it was touch and go, in intensive care for a long time. I never came to terms with having a colostomy bag and then a hernia underneath which was literally bigger than my bra cup and I'm blessed 😄. I suffer bad PTSD due to it, I can clearly see, smell, feel everything. Live a nightmare every day and as if that's not enough my consultant changed my tablets in November and I had something similar to a stroke 6 days later (you can't tell much from the outside). 28 March 8.45am I went into theatre for my hernia repaired, colostomy reversed and an ileostomy put in place at the other side, just over a 12hr operation. 4 days later my abdomen burst so rushed straight into theatre and another 2hr operation. The staff would leave me in my bodily fluids for up to 30 mins at night till they would push me into the shower to clean myself up and new nightwear. Fast forward to now: I'm a 45 year old woman who always took pride in my appearance and had a fragrance for every occasion you could imagine. With my bags again I feel so undignified, a burden, unattractive, disgusting and far far from feminine. I never leave the house and was shocked to receive a sample of the fragrance. I felt feminine, attractive but fell back down to earth with a bang when I'd run out. Sorry for the sob story and  if I don't get to try the bottle I'll wish you all a merry Christmas (early but I remember) 

Sammie x

Ceri111uk
Fresh Face

Currently I’m in love with Jimmy Choo fever love the scent of this at the minute.

Lizardlady
Winging It

Valentino 💖💖

Nick23
Winging It

Top of my Christmas list is #Wanted by #Azzaro, gosh I love, and also # You by Boss

Dee1
Fresh Face

Yes please 😍🥰

Highlighted

Jwarda
Winging It

The fragrance at the top of my list is Viktor & rolf .. flower bomb. Flowerbomb For Her Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Viktor Rolf 

Love that smell ... it is proper sexy lol

Robynne13
Fresh Face

Valentino Born In Roma Donna is definitely the number 1 fragrance on my Christmas list! I tried a sample of this perfume and have wanted it ever since! Fingers crossed! 

TrishForman
Fresh Face

I’d really like to try the Valentino Roma properly I had a little test and it looks like it could be my new favourite 

maybleee
Just Arrived

Idylle by Guerlain!