cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU:  Valentino Born In Roma Donna

If you're looking for the latest edgy yet feminine fragrance, look no further... this modern floriental fragrance rewrites the perfume rules and invites women to celebrate themselves every day. Luxurious Jasmine notes and Vanilla Bourbon, one of the most expensive extracts in the world, are blended with a sensuous Woody base to create a captivating floriental perfume that reconstructs fragrance classicism with an edgy twist, reminiscent of Rome's street culture.

o.81685.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us the fragrance on top of your Christmas list! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Tuesday 3rd December.

Shop Valentino here

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 03/12/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,544 REPLIES 1,544

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance lovers...

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

Givenchy L’ interdit

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

What an amazing opportunity!

thank you @TazK 

I have #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  on top of my list 🌷💖

good luck everyone entering 

🍀🍀🍀🍀 @Boss786 @ardelle @JennnCore 

@Beauty1 @TH130199 @Katrina777 @Mid12 @Samshine @BeautySeeker-03 @Areej @Michele82 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

donna_cook81
Winging It

Ooooh I would love to try this....And it has my name. 

Top of the Xmas list would be Tom Ford Neroli Portifino EDP

Donna xx

Samshine
Going Pro

@TazK  OMG would so love to be chosen especially being able to have ‘vanilla bourbon’ without the calories😂

Has been on my list since it came out #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 🥰

@Shafaqshehzad  Thanks for tagging me...our list is the same 😘😊

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

so many to choose from on the list!!

I am hoping to complete my collection of Viktor and Rolf and get the #Flowerbomb Nectar Eau De Parfum - Viktor Rolf 

But definitely wouldn't mind a Valentino Roma 😍😍😍😍😍

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Lancome's new Idole! Got a free sample a few weeks ago and really loved it, the bottle looks chic as well - gonna put that on the Christmas list for sure!

Kaitlyn x

KristinaSl
Multimasker

My Christmas list starts with Libre Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent . It's my absolute favourite from all the new aromas 😍

Jo_73
Total Glossip

I haven't got a specific perfume in mind on my Christmas list, I'm just greatful for anything I'm given ❣️ Xx