cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

Nailing It

My top skincare tip is always remove your makeup before bed and apply a good moisturiser.

Highlighted

Total Glossip

@TazK , my top skincare tip is to sit a sheet mask pack in some warm water before opening. I used to put off using them as I didn't like the cold mask on my skin but this has been a total game changer for me. Warm water doesn't affect the serum but makes the mask even more pampering 😍

Haven't tried any Clinique products for years but these sound great as I suffer with dullness and tiredness xx

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

What an amazing opportunity @TazK . I would so so love to try this. After seeing the results on one of my friend's skin i am just wondering whether it would do the same wonders to my skin. Fingers crossed that i got chosen for this fabulous product. My top skincare tip is to hydrate, hydrate & hydrate (drink as much water as you can) and always use Sunscreen, it doesn't matter whether you are home or going outside. The harmful UV rays can wreak havoc on the skin.

Highlighted

Total Glossip

My top skincare tip is natural skincare! I am a fan of natural skincare but  I do find occasionally, other skincare products such as clinque work really well to for more stubborn problems such as puffy under eyes!

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

My top skincare tip would be after cleansing apply a good toner during the day along with SPF  and cleanse once again at night going to bed with a vitamin C serum on your face. ❤️

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thanks for another amazing opportunity, @TazK ❤

Night cream, night cream, night cream! The hard work done for you as you sleep 🖤

Duo would probably be best suited for me.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My top tip is always try everything you can get and like the look of, it might be your new favourite! 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Put toner or essence into ice cube trays and freeze. Use one of them over your face in the morning to give a instant refreshing look. 

Highlighted

Nailing It

@TazK  as a mature lady ,here's my tip 😉 after showering or having a bath ,wait till your temperature has come back down before applying your skin care as you start to sweat and block your pores .just spritz with cold water ,pat dry ,then apply 😊. Then you dont look like a sweaty Betty 🤣🤣😘

Highlighted

High Brow

I wish i am lucky enough to be selected for this!

My top tip for skincare.. is take care of ur skin yes! But give it a breaktime.. let your pores breath.. 

Steamy baths/showers help unclog pore and gives your skin a lovely glow! Drink plenty of water.. and if this one annouying spot comes out never never never mess with it.. it would spread to causing more spots..

Finally good luck to everyone ❤