cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

All Eyes on Me

@TazK I think the most important thing in skincare is clean skin and regular scincare. Even if I'm really tired (or really lazy) I take my make up off using wipes, then wash my face and use a toner after. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Nailing It

I really wanted to try this out first time I saw it. My skin care tip is using Vitamin c serum before moisturiser at night time. Additionally I try not to put my make up on once a week to let my skin breathe freely.

Highlighted

Multimasker

My top skin care tip is sun protection. I always use cream with at least SPF 15 when I go out of the house. 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

My top skincare tip is to wait at least minute between each skincare product for example after toner and in between serum. Always wait a minute to let it sink through before layering another product on top. This way, you can reap maximum benefit of each product really sinking into the skin!

Highlighted

Total Glossip
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Absolutely any if these creams would suit my ageing wrinkled skin!

My top tip for face is after Washington, cleansing always splash with cold water or use facial tonic or spritzer to help diminish the look of open pores.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Ooh I've never tried anything by Clinique before, this would be great!! My pro tip would be to make sure you always remove your make up at night, exfoliate twice a week and always moisturise!!!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

@TazK what a fabulous opportunity.  I would love to try it. My top skincare tip is to use raw milk as a cleanser which works wonders for dry skin & using a paste of gram flour & turmeric juice/powder gives you that glow from within look in no time.

Highlighted

Perfectly Primed

My top skincare tip is to always cleanse before bed time. Sometimes I do double cleanse with the balm/cream then  use micceler water to remove any residue .  Also use gentle exfoliating scrub once a week. Always moisturizer and apply eye cream 😄

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My top skincare tip is always Apply a product which has SPF in your daily routine .

I never leave the house without it at home or abroad. 😎