cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

Winging It

My top skin care is to moisturize.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My top tip is to put your eye cream/gel in the fridge for a bit to get a lovely cooling sensation when you apply 

Highlighted

Winging It

My top tip would be to drink lots of water. Helps get rid of toxins in the body. 
would love to try this product 🤞

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My top tip is always use serum before your day/ night cream. 

Nailing It

At the moment don't really have any skin care routine that's why I need this #Clinique Smart Clinical MD Resculpt and Revolumise Cream so badly to take care of my skin. Thanks 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Exfoliate at least once a week to remove dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and clean

Highlighted

Nailing It

It's been ages didn't get anything 😔☹

Highlighted

Nailing It

My skincare tip would be to always use skin products / make up products with an SPF in them .... you are never too young to make this part of your skincare routine ! I’m from the generation that baked ourselves silly in the sun .... if only we knew back then how ageing it was ! ❤️

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Lovely trial Smiley Happy 

My favourite tip would be to always remove you makeup and double cleanse to make sure you remove everything. Sometimes it can be a task after a long day, but your skin will pay off ❤

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My best tip is to always take your make up off at night before going to bed. I'm a big fan of double cleansing too. I would love to try the Smart Clinical Md Resculpt + Revolumise Multi-Dimensional Age Transformer Duo Cream 50Ml - Clinique