cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

Getting Lippy

Ensure moisturisers are fully absorbed by your skin and not just air dried and lost to the air! 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My skincare tip is to use a moisturiser high a SPF all year round, no matter what the weather. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My top skincare tip is to simplify your routine and look at the ingredients that aggravate the skin when used with other products. I've learned the hard way layering and overusing skin products in an effort to sort my hormonal skin out fast but only to find it made my skin more unbalanced.  Parabens stay away from. 

Highlighted

Winging It

My top skincare tip is - after washing the face with a cleanser I spray my face with rosewater before applying a toner and moisturiser. I feel it keeps the skin moisturised and absorbs the products well. 

Highlighted

Winging It

My top skin care tip when trying a product is to always do a patch test 24 hours before and remember your skin care can change with different weather changes 

Highlighted

Winging It

Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! To plump & soften skin. Replace lost moisture & hydrate. Gives an ideal base to apply make up. I couldn’t live without mine 👌🏻

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My top skincare tip is to drink lots of water to hydrate your skin

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Always press your skincare into your skin ratherthan rub it in! 

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

@TazK thank you for another reat opportunity. Good luck everyone.

My top tip is to always take off your make up  before going to bed and moisturise morning and night to make sure your skin has a chance to replenish. Heart

Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare newbies...

Just Arrived

Would love to be considered for it so I could test it as I love clinique products.