cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

Roi
Winging It

Top skincare tip always remove your make up at night using a cleanser , water & face cloth 

No wipes 

Drink lots of H20 stay hydrated ❤

Highlighted

Ayla
Getting Lippy

My top skincare tip is sun protection factor(S.P.F.) Wear it all year round in moisturisers, foundation and stand alone facial sun protection of SPF 30.

Laurenmelon
Nailing It

My top skincare tip is always drink water and keep hydrated your skin will always thank you for this 

Jowoolies
Just Arrived

My skincare routine consists of water and a face cloth and then clinique moisturizer and plenty if fresh air. Although I'm getting on a bit now and could probably do with something more suited for older skin lol x

Hermagesty
Nailing It

Clinical Smart MD Revolumiser Cream would be my choice! My best skincare rip is to always, no matter what remove your makeup before bed!!

Nik_Nuraisyah
Winging It

My top skincare tip that change my whole skincare game is to do double toning! First apply any toner (I use an exfoliating toner) and after it sinks in the skin, top with hydrating toner. Your skin will thank you! 😋

Colette-04
Just Arrived

Caitlinp99
Getting Lippy

My skincare tip would be to always remove your makeup before going to bed! And also to double cleanse to make sure there isn’t any makeup residue left on your skin <3

Rosiesmummy
Fresh Face

It is so important to remove all make up and cleanse your skin. I then apply moisturiser, making sure you apply to neck area aswell. 

Jolisa
Fresh Face

Cleanse fully at night  (not just a quick wipe with a make up removal wipe) and a lovely rich night cream.