cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

Winging It

My top tip would be start using anti aging products and moisturiser sooner rather than later , I didn't and I'm paying the price for it, my skin looks dull and under my eyes I look about 53 rather than 43 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

My top skincare tip is a good moisturiser.  One to leave your face fresh and soft all day long ! Best feeling 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Sleep more! ❤️❤️❤️

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Wow my top skin care tip is, don't stick to one routine keep using natural remedies with these innovate products, always use serums before applying makeup it really helps. Thanks 👌🥰

Highlighted

Winging It

My told tip is to exfoliate once a week to get rid of all impurities ❤

Highlighted

Winging It

Drinking plenty of water, a diet packed with fruit and veg and enough sleep are all pretty essential. From a product point of view using a microdermabrasion exfoliator every 2-3 days plus a serum and facial oil daily has done wonders to my previously dry and acne ridden skin. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I always double cleanse my skin in the evenig

Highlighted

Winging It

My top tip is to exfoliate regularly,   it gets rid of dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin, and the action itself assists with blood flow/circulation. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Thank you @TazK  for such an opportunity to try the new Clinique smart MD product!

My top skin care tip is when applying eye cream,  make sure to use the fourth finger as it assets the least pressure on our delicate skin nearer our eyes! 

Highlighted

Nailing It

Love to cleanse my skin before bed, and love to enjoy with sleeping mask Smiley Wink