cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU:  Clinique Smart Clinical MD Resculpt and Revolumise Cream

Never tried anything from the iconic skincare brand Clinique? We're looking for 60 lucky Community members to try one of their new Clinique Smart Clinical MD Resculpt and Revolumise Creams, there are 3 different types to choose from with intense anti-aging benefits, find out which one would be best for you below!

68764778_496006501305995_2095424941676851277_n.jpg

• Clinical Smart MD Duo Cream - Two innovative moisturisers, one jar. An instant-tightening gel-cream and an instant plumping dense-cream that resculpts, revolumises and reshapes your appearance. Morpho technology + custom repair help you reshape your key areas - lift the jawline, firm the neck and contour facial profile. All while targeting wrinkles, dullness and uneven tone.
  • Clinical Smart MD Revolumiser Cream - An instant plumping dense-cream visibly rejuvenates facial morphology that helps re-plump skin and provides volume building day after day. A combination of three different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid helps achieve a plumped look. Also powered by morpho technology + custom repair, this global de-aging formula helps visibly correct lines and wrinkles, dullness and uneven tone.
  • Clinical Smart MD Resculpt Cream - 

An instant-tightening gel-cream with neuropeptides that visibly rejuvenates facial morphology. Helps create visibly firmer, lifted and contoured skin. Also powered by morpho technology + custom repair, this global de-ageing formula with sweet almond seed extract and soybean seed extract helps visibly correct lines and wrinkles, dullness and uneven tone.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us your top skincare tip! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 25th October.

Shop all Clinique here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/10/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,298 REPLIES 1,298

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare newbies...

TH130199
Glitterati

@Shafaqshehzad @Beauty1 @Hue_beauty @Areej @Rabia @Michele82 @DJMcCumiskey @Annmac @Boss786  pls tag anyone else who I have missed xx

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Clinique newbies...

TH130199
Glitterati

@TazKmy top skincare tip is to double cleanse using targeted cleansers to make sure all makeup residue is removed ❤️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  oh wow my top skin tip is to double cleanse in the evening it makesa whole lot of diffrence to your skin aswel as a good serum is a must at night😍😍🤞🤞🤞

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

Thankyou again @TazK for another win and gosh I hope I can get lucky this time!

My top skincare tip is definitely washing your face with warm water first to open up the pores and then making sure to close the pores, finish off washing with cold water!

Goodluck to everyone entering 😊

neringa
Beauty Crush

My main skincare tip is very simple cleanse and use products suitable for your skin type. xx

Fortune13
Nailing It

My skin tip  would be; Never stick to one product try different products so your skin doesn’t get use to the product. It’s fun to try out new products allow your skin to adjust and find what it likes. 👍

Ahlia
Getting Lippy

My tip would be to start using anti ageing products, like a firming moisturiser before your skin shows signs of aging, it's what my Mum did and she's got great skin! 😊

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

My top skincare advice would be to book regular facials and stick to a regular/ simple routine, I find If I over complex my routine I won’t stick to it so all the hard work that was previously done gets wiped away and I have to start again. 

Lolapig
Winging It

My top tip would be no matter how much it pains you always remove your make up before going to sleep, you won't be so tempted to rub your eyes whilst sleeping so hopefully you can wake up with the same amount of eyelashes you went to bed with