cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debenhams Beauty Event in 3 Days😍

Loupy
Multimasker

@Shamna  I love Clarins skincare 😍😊l know what you saying it is not easy to choose from all the nice perfumes . l usually ask the ladies who work there for help. good luck and enjoy the beauty event🌺

Loupy
Multimasker

@Annmac  that is a great offer for Elizabeth Arden👍

If you want any treatment you have to ask the brands that you are interested in they will then tell you what they offer l was lucky with Clarins but they did only had at the beginning of the event. l do have to say most of the brands were full booked in my local store. Good luck dear 🌺

Loupy
Multimasker

@Mid12  l am not sure if all stores  have the same, but in my local store you do have to book any treatments in advance. The best thing to do is give to call and ask the brands that you are interested in what they offer that is what l did and they usually will tell you what kind of treatments and if they have a place available. Good luck and enjoy the beauty event❤

NadiaS88
Beauty Icon

@Loupy  i'm so excited as well. I didn't book anything, because wjen i was in store i totally forget zbout it, i know that there will be KVD masterclass, but it will be at 6pm, but i will be early, so definitely can't attend this masterclass.

I need.to buy some gifts for my niece from NYX, and some.skincare sets from Clinique to my sister in law and myself. And i need some blushes which i saw in Bare minerals and probably some nude lippy, because i don't have nude lipstciks!

Hope you enjoy your evening!

Katrina777
Multimasker

@NadiaS88 

@Loupy 

@Shafaqshehzad 

@Ashli 

@Ash_k 

Who else is looking forward to the goodie bag we receive? I was told there is a certain entrance we walk into with our ticket and we get our goodie bag cant wait to finish work and get there!

Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

NadiaS88
Beauty Icon

@Katrina777  i didn't know that you need to go in certain entrance to receive a goodie bag! Are you will be going to Bullring Debemhams? Did you know from which entrance need to go?🤔

Katrina777
Multimasker
@NadiaS88U know at the front entrance where river island is? Entrance near Tiffany and Co I was told Smiley Happy. Ru from Birmingham too? What time will u get there for? It should be after 4 for me as I am working 1st x

NadiaS88
Beauty Icon

@Katrina777  i'm from Wolverhampton, but working in Birmingham, i will be at 2pm, i finishing early so straight away after work going in Debenhams. Later in the evening have college, that why i missing KVD masterclass.

Thanks for letting me.know, i didn't know about that!😘

Katrina777
Multimasker
@NadiaS88 Aww snap I am from Wolverhampton too dont live there anymore I am in West Bromwich. But Birmingham is close to me now I also work there Smiley Happy. R they still giving out the beauty club samples? As wolves branch will be closing in Jan I hear that they will be opening House of Fraiser there Smiley Happy .xo.

NadiaS88
Beauty Icon

@Katrina777  the last one Chanel sample, wasn't in the store, and samples was late.by the week, so i didn't get Filorga sample! It's sad that Debs are closing, i stop going to HOF, because don't like there customer service