cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debenhams Beauty Event in 3 Days😍

Loupy
Multimasker

The Beauty event is in 3 days. l can't wait for lt😍 for the ladies who are going what are you planning to buy?

l  think l will buy gifts for my sister and mum l think perfume and make up from YSL and l booked an facial treatment with Clarins and Dior is going to do my make up after it😍 and l am looking forward for the goodie bags and masterclasses.

Let me know guys did you booked any treatments? and do you have a wishlist?

❤❤

33 REPLIES 33

Re: Debenhams Beauty Event in 3 Days😍

Katrina777
Multimasker
@Loupy I am planning on purchasing a perfume I think YSL Libre Smiley Happy I am looking forward to my goodie back what treats will we all get? I will be going after 4 hope they still have things going on. They said until 9 x
Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

Shamna
Nailing It

I can’t wait either, I’m hoping to get some Clarins and possibly a perfume- I like the new valentino born in Roma but I’m not sure yet as there is so much to choose from I’m getting confused 🤦‍♀️😊

Annmac
Living the Highlight

@Loupy hope you have a great time and enjoy your facial and Dior make up session. I had my eye on an Elizabeth Arden set but it was 25% off on black Friday so got it then and now don't know what to get on Thursday. I haven't seen anything in my store about booking makeovers or anything, Kiehl's lady told me they were having a masterclass around 6 but I'll be in too early for that as have a half day and going around 2pm at the start.

Have fun 😍😘

Mid12
Nailing It

I super excited for this @Loupy  this is my first event is it important to book appointment before event because I didn’t have the time to go book myself.... is it ok without bookings

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

The store I am going to has a Givenchy counter so I am going to try and get L'Interdit if I can get a gift with purchase! Also need to get a blusher for my mother in law and if all else fails I|'d like the Dior plumping lipgloss x @Loupy 

Ash_k
Multimasker

@Loupy yaaayyyy m excited too  ! I was going to purchase elemis but I got it at a good deal so will be buying something els prob benefit or clarins..  iv booked a masterclass with UD that's the only masterclass happening in my store wish other counters were doing it too but🤷‍♀️  and a eye makeover with kat von d..I  hope it's more enjoyable then the last 1.

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Loupy  I'm still deciding whether I want to attend or not as I've already treated myself to a couple of stuff but my wishlist would be Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment, KVD Mini Lip Set & maybe something from Elemis x

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

I have booked myself in for two master classes and a mini make over!

i have got presents for everyone already

just need some pampering and I will be getting a foundation and a lipstick set @Loupy 

Loupy
Multimasker

@Katrina777  The YSL Libre is a very nice fragrance l like lt😍 l booked myself for 2.30 with Clarins so l will be going at the beginning of the event. 

Enjoy the beauty event❤