cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debenhams Beauty Event in 3 Days😍

Annmac
Living the Highlight

Thanks @Loupy I'm probably a bit late to book now, but can always ask for treatments another time when they're less busy. Enjoy your day ❤

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Katrina777  I'm going to a different Debenhams this time round and I was told that the event starts from 2pm til 10pm and we are able to attend at any prefered time as we wish because they know people will be coming after work or can't stay for long due to school runs etc and can claim our goodie at any time Smiley Happy Hopefully mine will be a good one compared to last time!

Katrina777
Multimasker
@Ashli Great Smiley Happy the store I am going to I think is to 9pm but I will arrive before then so I will have a few hours xo
Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

Katrina777
Multimasker
@Ashli I hope u have a great time at the event too. The big day is tomorrow I am excited I must remember my ticket aha!
Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

Ash_k
Multimasker

Well mine only has 1 front entrance 😀 so let's see hope its not just  loaded with fragrance samples lol.. @Katrina777 

Loupy
Multimasker

@Katrina777 

l can't wait for the goodie bag😍 hopefully l will receive one😊enjoy the beauty event🌺 

Loupy
Multimasker

Good luck dear and enjoy the beauty event tomorrow🌺 

Highlighted

Loupy
Multimasker

@Ash_k  enjoy the beauty event tomorrow🌺

Loupy
Multimasker

@Ashli  nice wishlist dear❤🌺

Loupy
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad  great that you got the gifts dear l still need to buy the gifts. enjoy your mini make over and the master classes❤