cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debenhams Beauty Event 2019

Loupy
Multimasker

@Mid12 thank you dear, l am happy that l went to the event it was worth it. The mini rituals are cute and the smell is so nice l already used it there is an oil in the scrub that makes your skin so soft so l will buy the full size.

Highlighted

Loupy
Multimasker

@Rlp Thank you lovely🌺😊

Hue_beauty
High Brow

@Loupy oh absolutely! A few months ago I had no idea about rituals until I got it in a Debenhams mystery box and then instantly fell in love! So beautiful fragranced I can't imagine not knowing the brand 😂

Samshine
Going Pro

@Loupy  Thanks for sharing your experience and goodies😊 I will try to go next year as couldn’t make it this year 🤔

Loupy
Multimasker

@Hue_beauty  oh really! you was lucky to receive it in your Debenhams mystery box😊 the brand is really great it has this amazing smell and they known for the body scrubs😍

Loupy
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad thank you dear. You bought amazing products too👌 the mini Rituals are in a corner next to the fragrances that had 50% off offer.

Jax99
Multimasker

@Loupy  sounds like you had an enjoyable time.  Enjoy your treats, would love to try the Dior lip plumper, let us all  know what you think of it 😍

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@bonnieburton  I was lucky enough to get this in a sample size.

i have never tried lip plumper’s before this one Dior Addict Lip Maximizer 6Ml - 001 Pink - DIOR #but this one which I have used twice now ,

I can definitely feel it working straight away. (Tingling feeling). I would say even though it’s a mini sample size there is a good amount of product inside.
and I am  totally in love with the packaging. 

bonnieburton
Glitterati

@Clarissaw123 I do love them... you've just reminded me to try and hunt one down in the sales Smiley Tongue