cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Debenhams Beauty Event 2019

Loupy
Multimasker

Hi everyone, l attended the Beauty event in Watford and l had a great time l had my mini make over by Dior the lovely lady did an eye make up look and she was very helpful after the make up l bought a this Dior lipgloss20191206_085304.jpgDior Lipgloss

she gave me some goodies with this purchase

20191206_085140.jpg

20191205_164855.jpg

next l went to the YSL counter and l bought the well known concealer and got some more goodies the lady was very friendly and she  helped me and gave me time to make sure l was happy with the colour she also gave me some goodies to try.20191206_085121.jpg

20191205_165315.jpg

l also bought these products and l already used them the rituals smells amazing l will definitely buy full size after l finish it and the eyebrow pencil by benefit is just👌 20191206_085445.jpg

20191206_085321.jpg

all my purchases and goodies

20191206_085518.jpg

l was there for 45 minutes and l really enjoyed my time everyone was helpful and friendly and l bought the products that l really needed and at the end l saw this lovely lady from this community for a short time.

once again lt was nice to see you @Shafaqshehzad  ❤

@Katrina777  this is what l bought and goodies that l received. 

Feel free to let us know what you guys bought and did you enjoyed the event yesterday?

We had a raffle as well so fingercrossed 🤞

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Debenhams Beauty Event 2019

Hue_beauty
High Brow

@Loupy omggg the mini rituals!! 🤩🤩🤩

Anything Ayurveda is just divine 💕 you got a fab selection too!

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Loupy I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at the event and it's always nice to have a SA who actually listens and take their time to help you Smiley Happy Lovely purchases aswell - I LOVE Rituals! I wanted the Hammam Set but it wasn't there for some reason 🤔 Enjoy your goodies Smiley Happy x

bonnieburton
Glitterati

Good choice on the lip plumper, it's magical stuff!! It was on my Wishlist as well but where I went there was no Dior makeup Smiley Sad

Mid12
Multimasker

Waoooooo great goodies lovely @Loupy  it seems you had a very good event experience ... I really like the mini rituals 😊

Rlp
Nailing It

Wow you had a great time. Enjoy your products 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Looks like you also had a very nice experience @Loupy 

glad you enjoyed and was nice meeting you ❤️
where did you get the mini rituals ?

they look lovely 

Loupy
Multimasker

@Hue_beauty  thank you dear and yes it is very cute l always have liked Rituals l tried this one and if you like the smell of cinnamon than l would recommend it.❤

Loupy
Multimasker

@Ashli Thank you dear and it is for sure inportant to have a SA who listen and takes her time. The Dior SA was so kind she even said to me anytime you visit this store you can come to me and l can do new make up looks for you she kept giving me nice comments as well that was very nice and l usually always end up buying something.😍 Where my mum lives there is a huge Rituals store😍 and sometimes they have half price offers😊 

Loupy
Multimasker

@bonnieburton  Thank you l think Dior has the best Lipglosses😍 this one that l bought the SA said just came out and it suits my skin colour. l can't wait to put it on with a natural make up look😊 

Maybe you can try another store some boots they have Dior counters.