cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Clinique iD

It's time to customise your skincare! The latest skincare innovation from Clinique - Clinique iD - allows you to supercharge your favourite Clinique moistuiser with a cartridge tailored to your biggest skincare concern.

iD new on you.jpg

We're looking for 25 Community members to select their ultimate skincare saviour to test and review. 

Step 1: Choose your base

Step 2: Choose your cartridge 

• Orange: Fatigue (Energize, revive and glow with taurine)
  • White: Uneven Skin Tone (Even tone and brighten with Japanese angelica root)
  • Blue: Pores & Uneven Skin Texture (Reduce look of pores and retexturize with AHA’s)
  • Purple: Lines & Wrinkles (Smooth lines and re-plumps)
  • Green: Irritation (Calm and Comfort with Lactobacillus probiotic ferment)

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us your ultimate Clinique iD combination (base and cartridge)! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July.

Find out more about Clinique iD here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/07/19. 25 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,524 REPLIES 1,524

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Another fab opportunity @EllenL !

My base is Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ and Cartridge Blue as I have uneven skin texture x

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

I have heard amazing things about this range @EllenL the dramatically different hydrating jelly in white sounds amazing!

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Sending luck vibes @Ashli ❤️❤️❤️

Sg
Nailing It

I would like to try the combination of hydrating jelly and white cartridge for uneven skin tone, because im struggling with uneven skin tone and pigmentation.  

Ashli
Beauty Icon

And you @SparkyJ  💞

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

The ultimate combination for me would be the Hydrating gel with the blue cartilage I suffer with large pores and uneven skin texture what drives me crazy I would love to try this! I recently had a skin care consultation with Clinique and have fallen in love in with the skincare products 😊

Jo_73
Total Glossip

I'd love to try the hydrating jelly as I'm really curious to see if a jelly type product would work and I'd choose white cartridge because I have 3 black marks which I can't seem to get rid of completely!Xx 

Hydrating jelly white.

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@EllenL it is such an amazing opportunity. Thank you very much for giing this opportunity!

For me best option will be Dramatically Different™ Moisturising Lotion+ 

• Green: Irritation (Calm and Comfort with Lactobacillus probiotic ferment).

JennnCore
Glitterati

Amazing! Such a great campaign, @EllenL 🖤 you're too good to us!

My dream ID would be Hydrating Jelly with the Blue cartridge 💙 I have always suffered from big pores.