cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Lancôme - Renergie Multi-Glow Eye 

Lancôme - Rénergie Yeux Multi-Glow is Lancôme's first replenishing under eye cream specifically formulated to address women over 60's eye contour concerns. Infused with Schizandra red berry extract and linseed extract, replenishing the skin with moisture and relieves tired eyes and revives the look of the eye contour over time. Under eye wrinkles appear smoother and your skin feels smoother. 

52765751_260989281510552_1065663469941249981_n.jpg

We're looking for a selection of testers to test and review this new, super illuminating undereye product!

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with why you would love to try Rénergie Yeux Multi-Glow Eye and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 1st May.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 01/05/19. 15 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the Lancôme range here.

66 REPLIES 66

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@TazK I think my mum will really love to try it Smiley Indifferent

Jo_73
Total Glossip

Since I've been wearing my glasses more under my eyes look darker and more tired, so I'd love too try this to see if I can brighten my eyes.Xx 

Mummy18
Winging It

I am a mum of 5 girls and care for my disabled daughter and I would love to try this great product as  I always have tiered eyes and am starting to get fine lines around my eyes I use other eye products but am always keen to try new things and leave good reviews 

Clacla1
Total Glossip

@Mummy18 wrote:

I am a mum of 5 girls and care for my disabled daughter and I would love to try this great product as  I always have tiered eyes and am starting to get fine lines around my eyes I use other eye products but am always keen to try new things and leave good reviews 

I know the feeling,  I am a carer full time for my father As well as my daughter and trying to keep s house running smoothly,  and the tired eyes that set in are bad. Mine are at this worst just now. Your skin really does show the stress of life.  Good luck to us all. Xx

C mackay

shubhi
Going Pro

@TazK Thanks for this amazing opportunity!!.
I have lately suffered from dark circles  / tired looking eyes under and my mum will also love for fine lines.This cream will help a lot for our eye concerns :-)

Jo6
Fresh Face

Lancôme products are one of my bests, and I would like to let my mum try the new Rénergie Multi-Glow Eye 👁 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you! Also I am new to the beauty club so I am excited to try and share my experiences with all of you 🤗 

#lancôme #renergiemultigloweye 

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

I want to try this cream because my under eye area is very dry and I have the first wrinkles

jam21
Getting Lippy

I would love to let my mum try this! She is in her seventies and needs something to cheer her up as she has been unable to leave the house since last year due to illness .

NJS
First Base

I would like to try the new Renergie yeux multi-glow eye cream because I have tried many other eye products and not many have made it on my top five. I have tried a range of skin products from Lancôme and I have been greatly happy with them all. This is a good chance to try their newest product especially being an eye cream since I have been looking for a hydrating products for months!

I think the flax seed (linseed) extraction in the cream is what making me excited for this products. Flax seeds are essential ingredient in all my DIY facemasks.

#Lancôme

#Renergieyeuxmulti-gloweyecream