cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

Clarky66
Just Arrived

Moisturising lotion and orange

Highlighted

MissJuls
Nailing It

Wow Thank You @EllenL I would love to test the  dramatically different lotion+ and orange energising booster now I’m getting older I can look tired even after a good nights sleep so this would be amazing 😍🤞🏻

Zander
Just Arrived

Jelly blue!! 

ZazasMum
Winging It

Dramatically Diffrent Hydrating Jelly with the Orange formulae would be a Godsend right now. #MumLife is hitting hard!

Cherylcla
Fresh Face

What a great campaign! I would love to try the combination of Clinique dramatically different moisturizing  lotion with the orange cartridge. Sounds lush 🤩

TiaMariaReilly
Just Arrived

Approaching the menopause, my skin texture is prone to dryness and blemishes.  Living in a city exposed to pollution, I would like to try the hydrating jelly along with the purple cartridge to even out those delicate fine lines.  I have previously used the moisturising lotion as a base, so it would be ideal to try a gel based product that will hydrate my skin, which is prone to ageing and dryness. The purple cartridge would help nourish any wrinkles too. 

SammyS
Getting Lippy

Wow this sounds awesome and love to try the moisturising hydration for combination skin and green to calm and comfort my skin lately been irritated. Smiley Happy 

StaceyM02
Winging It

The ultimate combination for me would be the Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly with the orange cartridge as I suffer chronic fatigue syndrome and dark under eye circles which highly frustrates me so I would love to try this!! I just love Clinique products 😊

IMaksy
Nailing It

For my combination skin, I'd opt for

Step 1: Base

Step 2: Cartridge 

• Orange: Fatigue (Energize, revive and glow with taurine)

Feeling hopeful

Elina7
Fresh Face

Thank you so much EllenL for this opportunity to us to take part, try and review the latest Clinique  skincare innovation  product  Clinique ID.

I would be very happy if I could get my hands on this product and experience all the goodness it brings to your skin.

My base choice would be Dramatically different Hydrating Jelly and the cartridge would be orange.

Thanks