cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare lovers...

MeeJulie76
Fresh Face

#Clinique Id#8482 Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + For Lines And Wrinkles - Clinique is the combination I need to help with my dry skin and a boost to help with the wrinkles and plumping ♥️

Durstonc
Fresh Face

Mine would be Dramatically  different moisturising lotion + and a purple cartridge Lines & Wrinkles.

Highlighted

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

ive always wanted to try this but have been a major fan of the moisture surge range and find i reach for that. 

So i would love to try this. 

I would like to try the Clinique Id#8482 Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + For Irritation - Clinique the green one.

I have always had super sensitive and eczema prone skin and I think this would be the perfect match. 

Jacqui75
Winging It

DDR’s Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter this, I’m having a bad lupus flare so would love to win this chance to cheer me up and improve my skin at the same time 🙂 my combination would have to be the hydrating jelly with orange base, I think that combination would be ideal to perk my skin back up again and make me feel better within myself Clinique Id#8482 Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + For Fatigue - Clinique 

Sophieerosee_15
Fresh Face

Dramatically different lotion + and blue pores and uneven skin texture.

• Orange: Fatigue (Energize, revive and glow with taurine)

sophiie100
Winging It

1.Dramatically Different™ Hydrating Jelly: A lightweight, oil-free jelly for all skin types, that hydrates and protects against pollution. 

2.Orange: Fatigue (Energize, revive and glow with taurine)

This is my dream Clinique iD and I would love to try and see the benefits to my skin as I can not afford £65 for this but I know it would be great :-)

Wanda
Fresh Face

Would love to test the hydrating jelly with orange fatigue insert.

have oily skin and also work shift so struggle to fine a product that help hydrate my skin without oiliness and also help with signs of fatigue. #cliniqueID

Area428
Getting Lippy

Hello i i would love to try as the most of the other girl for the large pores im curious to see what it does that clinique product thank you very much for the opportunity

EmmaR
Winging It

Would love to try this unique product! My choice would be the Hydrating Jelly because I've never tried a jelly before and the Blue cartridge for my pores and oily t zone.

Nadia2409
Winging It

I'd love to try the Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly and the Blue cartridge please! 😁