cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all natural skincare lovers...

Jen88
Fresh Face

I have a few ‘old school’ favourites...

the original foundation is a hg, all over face colour in warmth and well rested under eye brightener 💗

Feefee
Just Arrived

I absolutely love my butter drenched bare minerals moisturiser. I’m a busy mum on the go and I’m don’t always get a chance to do my makeup. Since using my butter drenched my skin just glows, meaning I’m ready for the day with out my face paint Smiley Happy 

Jussieb
Winging It

I love using Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lipstick. It glides on smoothly, giving a healthy glow to perk up my lips, and rarely needs topping up. It smells good too. It would be great to get the chance to try another of their great and innovative products.

karina2
Just Arrived

I would like to try the new Bareminerals moisturiser as I am fan of Bareminerals products and I have quite dry skin in the spring and sumertime

Chandler79
First Base

I love Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel Cream because it’s lightweight and a great alternative to foundation especially during summer months. It also has a SPF in it which is great. 

Angie57
Just Arrived

I love all BM products ,I have blusher  and face powder ,so light and natural but great coverage,also recently started using stroke of light highlighter. Gives a natural healthy sheen to cheeks,nose and forehead,don’t need a lot but great results for dewy glow! 

Highlighted

Vali
Getting Lippy

My favorite bareMinerals - 'Eternalixir' Skin Volumising Oil Serum 🎁. The best oil for my skin.

LiZ4
Fresh Face

My favourite bareMinerals product would be the Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer as it gives my skin a lovely healthy glow.

SYJ4
Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: bareMinerals Skinlongevity SPF 30 Moisturiser

The iconic vegan Skinlongevity range from bareMinerals has grown to introduce a brand NEW moisturiser full of natural ingredients to fight the signs of ageing and protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Green Coffee Bean and Peony Extract help to awaken and visibly brighten tired or dull-looking skin, making it the perfect day cream for everyday use.

52377303_773446119694482_5274439530063151573_n.jpg

We're looking for 10 Community members to test and review a full-size Skinlongevity Moisturiser. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite bareMinerals product and why and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 17th April.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 17/04/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the Skinlongevity range here.

@EllenL wrote:

The iconic vegan Skinlongevity range from bareMinerals has grown to introduce a brand NEW moisturiser full of natural ingredients to fight the signs of ageing and protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Green Coffee Bean and Peony Extract help to awaken and visibly brighten tired or dull-looking skin, making it the perfect day cream for everyday use.

We're looking for 10 Community members to test and review a full-size Skinlongevity Moisturiser. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite bareMinerals product and why and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 17/04/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL wrote:

Sambrook
Fresh Face

Complexion Rescue provides a lovely light coverage when needed, or great for localised touching up. I love the Moxie lipgloss in A-lister and Dare Devil shades and am always receiving comments on the lovely shades are!