cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all natural skincare lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: bareMinerals Skinlongevity SPF 30 Moisturiser

The iconic vegan Skinlongevity range from bareMinerals has grown to introduce a brand NEW moisturiser full of natural ingredients to fight the signs of ageing and protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Green Coffee Bean and Peony Extract help to awaken and visibly brighten tired or dull-looking skin, making it the perfect day cream for everyday use.

52377303_773446119694482_5274439530063151573_n.jpg

We're looking for 10 Community members to test and review a full-size Skinlongevity Moisturiser. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite bareMinerals product and why and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 17th April.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 17/04/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the Skinlongevity range here.

613 REPLIES 613

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all natural skincare lovers...

alexa410
Total Glossip

My fav product that I've tried from BareMinerals so far is definitely the Bareskin foundation.  I loved it because it was very lightweight and had a beautiful even application. 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

I would love to try this! I got a Bare Minerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion Serum sample in the advent calendar and it's so lush! I love it because it makes my skin feel so soft and it makes me look younger... I hope! It also appears to last forever hehe

Also I am a bit naughty with using sunscreen, maybe having a product that I actually like will motivate me to use it hahaha

Hermagesty
Nailing It

Got to be lash domination mascara! Makes my lashes so long and beautiful! 😍😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

My favourite bareMinerals product is the  'Gen Nude®' Radiant Lipstick in XOX. It's lovely, lightweight and the perfect warm pinky nude Heart.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I love the bareMinerals MOXIE™ PLUMPING LIPGLOSS especially the tingle they give once applied 😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oh i would love to review and try this defo i am a bareminerals fan .

Always raving about there products on here.

Loving the longevity  serum my skin is glowy & soft  with this cant be without it x😍😘

Beauty1
Multimasker

I use a lot of Bare Minerals make up like the origin SPF foundation, moxie lipgloss and love the Twilight Radiance palette, but have never used the skincare range. So this would a great opportunity to do so. 👍💜💙

Areej
Multimasker

My favourite product is the Bare Minerals  Complexion Rescue, I love the fact that it’s got SPF contained inside its hydrating and also protects my skin against harmful sun rays.

Ashli
In the Spotlight

My favorite Product is: BareMinerals Skin Longevity Serum which we recieved in the Monthly Sample. This product is light, fragrance free, and feels like silk. My skin intently drinks up this product and leaves my skin looking vibrant and refreshed. I only used it for a week and the girls at work said my skin looks amazing and asked me what I had been doing differently. For using this product for only a week everyone noticed a difference (no surgery needed-haha) so I purchased this immediately after finishing the sample. I never want to go another day without it. Its RARE to find a product that works this fast and that is noticeably changing your skin in such a short amount of time.