cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

*CLOSED* NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all liner lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Benefit Roller Liner - EXTENDED!

There's a new addition to the Roller Lash range from Benefit, and we're looking for 10 liner lovers to test it out as part of our 'New on You' scheme...

The NEW Benefit Roller Liner is here! The matte liquid eyeliner features a precision felt tip for sharp controlled lines and a super-smooth application that won't drag or smudge. The quick-dry, waterproof formula lasts 24 hours. It doesn't fade, flake or smudge so you can let the good times roll all day and night!

49907302_386908318736270_6332790831211110230_n.jpg49858730_217996245808549_6529522694137401253_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite Benefit product and why and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive 1x full size Benefit Roller Liner in Black, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midnight on 16/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Shop Benefit here.

197 REPLIES

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all liner lovers...

Bara93
Getting Lippy

I really love Hoola bronzer, all blushes and new mascara Bad gal BANG, which seems I finally found the best mascara ever!

Carys96
Multimasker

@EllenL 😍😍 want to try this new eyeliner so bad!!

One of my favourite Benefit product has got to be Ka-Brow! Eyebrow Cream Gel Colour 3G - 4 Medium - Benefit I love the way it makes me brows so natural looking and the ease of application with the product! Although, a lot of my everyday make up is Benefit so it’s hard to chose just one 😩

Tahnip
Fresh Face

I've been shopping with benefit since the early 2000's and I've loved all the skincare, mascara and tints. My favorite product is gimme brow which I use pretty much every day, its so easy to apply and always finishes off my look perfectly. 

HennaByAnju
Winging It

@Er1109 @My all time favourite product has to be the Hoola range. The original bronzing powder which can be used as a contour to the new version in the stick format. So creamy and bendable, easy to carry and so light weight on the skin. Perfect all year round and always seems to just adjust to the skin, tan  or no tan.

LaraL
Winging It

My favourite Benefit product is the Brow Contour Pro. Using this has changed the way I do my brows! I love using the lighter and darker shade to really define my brow. It's great to have a highlight and define shade too. It's totally changed the way my brows look and it's so simple to use! I love it Heart

Er1109
Winging It

I love the Benefit Browow Conditioning Primer! Sets my brows in place and keeps them looking natural whilst helping them grow! (Now I just need a brow emoji!) 

Teganjonesx
Getting Lippy

Bad girl bang, no words but incredible 😍

Sian123
Nailing It

My favourite Benefit product is the recent ‘BadGal Bang’ mascara as I get the results I want in just one coat. It separates the lashes but also volumises them creating the look I want. Would love to combine it with this new eyeliner! 

Black Badgal Bang Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

i love all the benefit products but especially the goofproof brow pencil, even inexperienced users can make a good job of filling and shaping however heavyhanded you are!